Cat Explosion

Originally posted by Alex
Here's my version of cat explosion.

kittybomb.gif

:dunno:

:laugh2: :laugh2: I love cats but this is funny! "A verison of cat explosion" LOL

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW sooooooo cute! I wanna hold that kitten!

PEOPLE! Post many pictures of kittens and cats in here!

kittens.jpg

Originally posted by e
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW sooooooo cute! I wanna hold that kitten!

PEOPLE! Post many pictures of kittens and cats in here!

kittens.jpg

blonds always get the attention!!!

Kewl! I see more cat lovers in AD. yay! Me proud of own a halloween cat. yes very black with tiny white ties and glow eyes. his name's Kobe. he's 3 years old. Named after my fave player #8 for LA Lakers. Still consider adopt few cats in the future. Not know when.

Originally posted by Lasza
Kewl! I see more cat lovers in AD. yay! Me proud of own a halloween cat. yes very black with tiny white ties and glow eyes. his name's Kobe. he's 3 years old. Named after my fave player #8 for LA Lakers. Still consider adopt few cats in the future. Not know when.

YAYAYY MY SISSY yah that right u proud of ur KOBE!!!!!!1

IN. I have 3 cats here. Pumpkin (calico), Minette (White) and last, Tigger. :D

Attachments

• cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 71
These kittens are Minette's (white cat) and Tigger's (orange striped) :D

Attachments

• kitties.jpg
    kitties.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 71
yes yes Teekie -- i REMMY those pixs when we were talking abt cats some time ago -- theyre so CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Heh, the kittens is almost 8 weeks old.. we'll be giving away the 2 to good homes and keeping the white one ;)

:lol:

Attachments

• cutekit.jpg
    cutekit.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 61

awwww Alex!!!!! that kitten is so ADORABLE!!!!!! hehehe damn wish i COULD adopt ALL the kittens and cats!!! *gets overrun by cats* hehehe

aw thats cute

Originially posted by BabyPhat21
Did you know that white cats are more likely to be deaf....... go figure

No, white cats with different color eyes are deaf. Like for example, one with one green eye and one blue eye, is deaf. My mom had one white cat that had one green and one blue eyes, and she was deaf.. only way to get her attention was banging on the floor or table. :) This white kitten can hear.. ;)

lolol i remmy i always wanted to have a house to myself full of cats... lol. and i'd say to visitors, "oh, that's bishop, that's shadow and light's over there, there's moonbeams... and there's stardust. that one there is cleo and her sister, patra... the others, jus ask and i'll tell you their names." :lol:

Back