Casey Anthony found not guilty of her murder charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way... the reason was given. :)

Anybody can call 180096ABUSE and report an allegation.

Right. Unfounded allegations are made all the time by family members, friends, ex-spouses, who are looking for revenge against the custodial parent.

Hard to say, I've honestly never seen her except on her bile-spewing show very few times, and that simply left a very terrible taste in my mouth.

I don't own a tv and I have never watched the show except on the day Casey was acquitted and that was because I was in the hosiptial the day she was acquitted. I was appalled by her reaction to the verdict.

I normally read her on the CNN website from time to time.

Her skeletal remains were found with duct tape over her nose and mouth, wrapped in a blanket, stuffed into plastic bags, in a swamp. She certainly didn't do that to herself.

That is still not proof of murder. It could have been an attempt to hide an accidental death.

Oh, because Bones is a forensic investigator that comes up with answers that are not found anywhere else. Like I said, unrealistic, but entertaining.

Ah thanks for the explanation. I don't own a tv.

Ah thanks for the explanation. I don't own a tv.

Yeah, I knew that! I just forgot and thought you meant in reference to which post.:Oops:

I'm lucky to have gotten it, but that happens to be one of the few shows I watch for entertainment...unless you can consider the news stations to be entertaining.:giggle:

That is still not proof of murder. It could have been an attempt to hide an accidental death.

The cause of death was ruled a homicide. However, the question IS WHO killed this child? This is what couldn't be proven.

Did Casey kill the child? Did Caylee drown? Did George or Cindy kill the child? Why was CINDY looking up chloraform on the internet?

These are all questions that couldn't be answered by the evidence presented. The LACK of evidence is what aquitted Casey and nothing else. People (not necessarily you) need to understand this. There's a lynch mob mentality for this woman now, and she very WELL may NOT have actually killed that child!

Only time and further investigation will tell.

The cause of death was ruled a homicide. However, the question IS WHO killed this child? This is what couldn't be proven.

Did Casey kill the child? Did Caylee drown? Did George or Cindy kill the child? Why was CINDY looking up chloraform on the internet?

These are all questions that couldn't be answered by the evidence presented. The LACK of evidence is what aquitted Casey and nothing else. People (not necessarily you) need to understand this. There's a lynch mob mentality for this woman now, and she very WELL may NOT have actually killed that child!

Speaking of lynch mob mentality, the comment page below the article on CNN of Casey being acquitted was disturbing.

True. However, cause of death can be changed with additional information. Happens all the time. A death ruled as "accidental, suicide, of natural causes" etc often turns out to be homicide and the cause of death is changed. It can happen in the reverse, as well, although decidedly not as often. But, remember, evidence that could have determined accidental death was not available because of the state of decomposition of the body.

I agree. Just because she was accused does not mean she is guilty, and people need to put their judgemental remarks back in their pocket. After all, in the case of a child's death or dissapearance, it is always the parent that is considered the primary person of interest.

Speaking of lynch mob mentality, the comment page below the article on CNN of Casey being acquitted was disturbing.

Yeah, I took a gander at that earlier. Very disturbing. This case seems to have brought all the judmental and vindictive people out of the woodwork. And the case really has no effect on them at all. They just hate for hate's sake.

The judge, the law would NOT allow you to find anyone guilty based on what you have said here. In fact, I seriously doubt you would have been empaneled in the first place.

I have gotten 2 letters to do jury duty. But I had my hearing audi write a letter saying I was too HOH to do jury duty. I was not used for this reason. If I was not HOH I would had to gone !

Not always. All forensics can do is is tell you how the person died and that's if there's enough evidence left.

In the case of Caylee, not enough of her was left so they (forensics) could not determine how she actually died. Even if she had been found a month after she died, it would have been difficult to determine how she died given that she died during the summer and she would have been mostly a skeleton in a month at the most.

Had she been killed with a gun and the bullet went thru her skull, there would have been good evidence. I believe Ted Bundy was in part convicted due to this sort of evidience. Bones in his case showed fractures.

Also, you would need an expert in ballistics to find out what gun was used in the murder and you would need to link that gun to the killer as well.

If she had bled while she was dying, forensics would have been able to collect evidence if the blood remained in her clothes and she was buried with them. I'm not so sure they could have enough of the blood sample to see if chloroform was in her blood though it's a possiblity.

But since lung samples and skin samples were needed to rule out a drowning, you need a relatively fresh body to get samples. By the time her body was found, it was mostly a skeleton.

I would think animals may had gotten to the poor child body too. CRAP! This just a horrible crime! She was only a baby ! I do not know how Casey can sleep at night!

I myself am not going to to dwell on this any further. I have more than enough on my plate. I know that in the end, whoever is responsible for the death of Caylee will get their just reward. If it was accidental, then whoever put the duct tape and bagged her up and tossed her out will get their just reward in the end as well. I hope Casey is plagued with remorse and guilt for not reporting Caylee missing in the beginning. I do not know of a single soul or person would not call 911 or emergency services for the accidental drowning or death of anyone, be it a child or adult, or even a stranger.

My daughter freaks out when she sees a homeless person sleeping on the side of the road. She thinks they are dead and will use her cell phone to call 911 and mention it. Most times, they are sleeping, but at least 3 times, they were dead. I felt proud of her for calling it in.

The cause of death was ruled a homicide.
Correct. Not an accident.

... Why was CINDY looking up chloraform on the internet?
She didn't make the search. In court they proved that she was at work during the time the search was made on her home computer.

...There's a lynch mob mentality for this woman now, and she very WELL may NOT have actually killed that child!
I think a lot of that anger is because Casey doesn't seem to care that someone, somehow, killed her child. She didn't search for her when she was supposed to be missing, and she has never publicly said, "I want the killer of my baby found."

Maybe. Maybe not. We still don't know who killed Jon Benet, do we? And her remains weren't even decomposed.

... After all, in the case of a child's death or dissapearance, it is always the parent that is considered the primary person of interest.
Who was the last person to see Caylee alive?

...My daughter freaks out when she sees a homeless person sleeping on the side of the road. She thinks they are dead and will use her cell phone to call 911 and mention it. Most times, they are sleeping, but at least 3 times, they were dead. I felt proud of her for calling it in.
:shock: Where do you live?!

I have gotten 2 letters to do jury duty. But I had my hearing audi write a letter saying I was too HOH to do jury duty. I was not used for this reason. If I was not HOH I would had to gone !

That's not what Tousi is saying. He means that you are too biased to have been picked for that jury. He happens to be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back