cant sleep too depressed

Wirelessly posted

I dont really have friends I trust to talk about it most of them dont understand depression and break up after long (almost 5 years) relationship. I'm in school right now and its my focus to graduate. I'm kind of "keep-to myself" type of person and am aware that need to change and learn to makes new friend and go out to socialize

:hug: I wish I can help... and we should hang out together for lunchtime, park time, or something. But I know it is so far right there. But, I agree with you about new friends and socialize people. I think it is better to find another ways to recover yourself and try to do things-- school stuff and focus on yourself to see what you can do.

Hang on, SkullChick! :hug:

You are lucky to not have a Multi Personality Disorder like I do. It worse than you think it would be. I'm also not capable of love too but I doing my best to show love.

I have issues problem pretty tough! I know not easy complication It is very depression and sleep hard

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

JoeyDeafNinja said:
You are lucky to not have a Multi Personality Disorder like I do. It worse than you think it would be. I'm also not capable of love too but I doing my best to show love.

Multiple personality disorder in itself would not prevent you from experincing love. But the trauma that brought about your MPD might. Its really about learning to trust others again. Once you can trust, you can love.

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

SkullChick said:
Wirelessly posted

I have absolutely no interest into meeting new person as for now so I'm going to be by myself for time being

You are way smarter than I was. I jumpped right back into a relationship after my ex left me. I was devistated and didn't understand why she would leave. So I sought out comfort and it really slowed down my recovery. I fear allowing myself to really love her because if I do my heart would just be broken again. I'm like you, when I give my heart to someone, I give 100 percent to the relationship. Find someone to confide in, give yourself time. Focusing on your education will help you in the long run. Sigh, I wish I could follow my own advice! :) :hug:

Wirelessly posted

during the day time I'm okay getting through the day but when it come to bed time it come all crashing down and its worst feeling ever and cant help but cry and grieves over loss. I do have depression I'm on antidepressant for over 2 years honestly I dont think therapy will do much good because I know what he or she would say and I just need to talk my feeling out on alldeaf or friends to get it out of my head

To the bolded:
1) Yes, you are grieving. Allow yourself to grieve. To move through it.
2) Yes, get it out and keep getting it out until nothing left to get out.

When you least expect it, love will find you and be even better that you will think back to now and wonder what the big deal was.

:hug:

Wirelessly posted

when will this feeling go away? It hasn't changed a bit since the engagement ended 3 weeks ago I still feel like black blob, not even human cuz I'm not capable of love like show love and affection to other (esp to my ex fiance) I still feel like my future is big empty of nothing and waste of time I truly believe that my ex fiance is "the one" and I failed as human to have normal life, get married and have babies after graduation now I lost him all that future is gone I do not want anything anymore I dont find anyone attractive and I dont want to be in relationship with anyone and marriage and children is out of question with anyone else its like eating rotten meat, the idea is replusive. I still cry to sleep at bedtime I still dont think life is worth living since I failed as human and things normally given to people in life I got and lost it so its like now what? theres nothing now and no matter what people say to me "it'll get better" "you'll find someone" "you didnt fail as human" whatever I still feel exactly the same

Not too long ago, I went through a terrible shock when my boyfriend, out of the blue, announced he met someone and wanted to date her. It was so out of left field and unexpected that I couldn't get off my couch for about 6 weeks. Lost nearly 20 pounds in six weeks, couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't even think. I was 100% non-functional. The shock was so bad that as a result of total upheaval of my hormones, I got lesions on my liver and ended up having to go to ER. I had never been through a breakup this devastating in my life.

Times does heal. I know it's not helpful when people tell you that while you're in the midst of a great depression but it's true. Eventually, the pain will lessen.

Give it time, and meanwhile do what you can to keep your mind off of your troubles, find anything to do that will distract you and give you a break from unhappy thoughts. In my situation, what I did was join a softball team and started taking ASL lessons. Those two things were really helpful in that they got me off the couch and out of the house.

You have my empathies and as someone who had been in your shoes, I can tell you that it WILL get better.

been there done that, i broke up with a gal last year it was horrible, lots sleepless nights, i can promise you this, it will fade, the pain will go away. Most important thing to do right now its be kind to yourself, that is, give yourself treats, like hot drinks, buy one new clothes item (or 2, dont get silly buying a whole lot), take up reading one of those books you been looking at for a while (ago)...cook that cake you've always wanted to try ...and go for long walks at the local garden park focusing on 'self game' identifying plants or just try look at plants and say to your ' wow thats beautiful i can see the grains, or the leaves on it it looks pretty with this one...etc(i do this at home as im in the midst of doing up my home)...get some Vit B tablets, they helps stress and helps sleep, a banana before you go to bed helps too (potassium/magnesium in it helps alot)...what else? oh glass of milk with some sprinkle of cinnimon /and/or nutmeg (whisk lightly) is great too

all the best...just be your own best freind...

agreed with others above, its good idea to Not be needy, be independent, relationships drains alot of energy, in particular in times of devastation from a relationship break down...
ive seen some freinds (one of which walks with me alot walking our dogs) she's quite miserable at time because she changed boyfreinds like 3 times in 1 year...watching her holding herself up is a little dismaying, kind of made me think 'that's unwise'...its Wise that you decide not to make that same mistake as her...

well enough of my input i cant think of anything but all i can say right now, the Pain will go away trust me, it wont dissappear suddenly in 1 month, but it will Fade...you'd find yourself forgetting it for longer times between the bouts of its why's or flashbacks...the gaps wil become longer and longer then it will be 'gone' it will go away, like fog dissappearing thru the long cold morning, remember how the sun shine as so its hard to remember the fog? well it will be like that...
cheer up

"Go get some strange ass! You'll feel better!" --quoting Vince Vaughn in "Wedding Crashers"

:cool2:

get a journal so you can vent your feelings out on paper.. then years later u wud go did I write that?!?! u will move on but time will heal and I did have journal on www but I deleted it years ago lol.. ;)

share to yo pm me would be my personal I have bipolor disorder I have lots of complication! not perfect becuase I am suffer pain life because depression high risk becaus eI don't want to hurt myself because instead on focus on life on change future supportive on counsellor and friends, relative, I am very really support to my grandparents, also lots of my heart, worth!

Travis, she's depressed because of the break up

I already notice it reading on observed I understand reason cocern support i can experience tell you posts I can help you my personl I can help you explain to understand, worlds of people have depression and hurting upset mind situation things bad happens days I know!

Wirelessly posted

ugh I think I have stomach ulcer now :( I just want to have one weekend thats better like able to go out on bicycle or something. guess not going anywhere or do anything just rest

Wirelessly posted

ugh I think I have stomach ulcer now :( I just want to have one weekend thats better like able to go out on bicycle or something. guess not going anywhere or do anything just rest

sorry hear you feelling better I Hope be you well I bet your strong your heal :wave: i hope be your feeling better improve!

Wirelessly posted

get some yogert, a six pack of tubs (or 12) twice a day, would be good for you, get really yummy ones even some exotic flavours

so it put some lining in your stomuch
2 tubs or just once a day *or ever you feel like* yogerts arent cheap if thats why i see once to twice a day so it makes the whole week *good* with yogert, gwt some all brans (brad based, high in fibre) so you will go regularly, the whole thing im saying so you'd get better in physcial shape which helps your mind to be at more ease...
hope this helps
good luck

Back