Can A Big Age Difference Between Two People Hurt The Relationship?

i agree with vamp, its base on btwn the two if they truly love or not. But sadly, today's society ignore that part. It's nothing but self centered what "I" feel, not what the two feels.

True age is a number , but when it come to 16 to 17 years old girls that still against law to date someone older themselves. I prerfer to wait til my daughter 18 years old to do what she want at the legal age. :)

I thought it was against the law to have sex with someone younger than 18 (in some states some age are 17) but can date if parents allow it. As for marrying someone younger than age the state considers legal, a parent can sign that they can get married if they are younger than age allowed by law in state they reside in.

There was something worse than this.... one of our so-so deaf friend was 15 yrs old back in late 80's or early 90's and married to about 35 to 40 yrs old guy for about 5 to 8 years and then divorced due to affairs on both of them...

I thought it was against the law to have sex with someone younger than 18 (in some states some age are 17) but can date if parents allow it. As for marrying someone younger than age the state considers legal, a parent can sign that they can get married if they are younger than age allowed by law in state they reside in.

In virginia and nj where I grew up, laws say that minors noa allow to date adults or have sex. Adults whom have sex with a minors can get get in huge trouble and go to jail for rape.:bowdown:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tousi View Post
Sure, age is just a number UNTIL your bones tell ya otherwise!

For real? it gets worse later? I already feel my bones talking to me now! :eek3:

Let's see if my bones ready? Nah! Phhffft... :laugh2:
Probably your implonet(sp) or not ready?

Shel, wow.. your bones talking you.. *coughing* Wha...a... amazing!? :eek3:

My rule is never date someone OLDER than my mother!

ACK!

Age is not important to me but I would feel funny if my man is older than my mother LOL

I have a gf who is married to a man 26 years her senior - she is 42 and he is 68 -they have one of the most wonderful and strong marriages I have ever seen. He makes her glow nonstop and they really work so hard to make their marriage work successfully.

I dated a guy that was the same age as my mother and one morning I came to the kitchen only to listen to them talk for around an hour about everything they did when they were younger, you know, similarities and all, and that freaked me out enough that I felt we were too far apart in ages. He was 20 years older than myself.
R

I dated a guy that was the same age as my mother and one morning I came to the kitchen only to listen to them talk for around an hour about everything they did when they were younger, you know, similarities and all, and that freaked me out enough that I felt we were too far apart in ages. He was 20 years older than myself.
R

Exactly that is why I cant date someone older or at same age as my mother!

Exactly that is why I cant date someone older or at same age as my mother!

I won't mind dating someone older as long me and the other person have lot in common or something in common like 5 to 20 years apart but I won't date a guy who old enough to be a grandfather like 70's years old. I am Anna Nicole Smith that does that. geez!

Back