Can a baby learn talking when hearing through hearing aids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who cares at this point about the videos and trying to prove a point about quality of speech. This got old.

Wirelessly posted

AlleyCat said:
And who cares at this point about the videos and trying to prove a point about quality of speech. This got old.

why? Because she is being dishonest because she knows the majority of the people here can not listen to the videos and see that she isn't being truthful. That is why i am asking for specifics.

Wirelessly posted

why? Because she is being dishonest because she knows the majority of the people here can not listen to the videos and see that she isn't being truthful. That is why i am asking for specifics.

:wtf:

No but serious...what the actual f*ck?

The question is "Can a baby learn talking when hearing through hearing aids?" The same question can be asked through a CI, too.

But the OP asked about HA, not about CI. Stick to the topic.

Wirelessly posted

so share what phenomes clued you in and at what points in the videos. That is what you claimed you could and did do.

Ummm....that would be PHONEMES, Ms. Spoken English. And it is not the PHONEMES that are telling, it is the MORPHEMES.

Wirelessly posted

Just because you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about doesn't mean I am being dishonest. It just means, as usual, you are being obstinate.:cool2:

Wirelessly posted

Sunshine said:
Wirelessly posted

:wtf:

No but serious...what the actual f*ck?

she claimed they "sounded deaf" knowing that the majority of people here can't listen and see that she isn't telling the truth.

she claimed there would be specific sounds that would "give away" the hearing loss, so i want to know what they were.

Wirelessly posted

she claimed they "sounded deaf" knowing that the majority of people here can't listen and see that she isn't telling the truth.

she claimed there would be specific sounds that would "give away" the hearing loss, so i want to know what they were.

You are making unfounded allegations. I suggest you stop at this point. You are endearing yourself to no one, and showing yourself to be the argumentative audist with an agenda that we all know you are.

Wirelessly posted

Wow. Are you "special" or something? :hmm:

Wirelessly posted

jillio said:

And she claims not to be audist. :roll:

i would only be an audist if i believed they were smarter or better than someone else because their speech is clearer. That isn't the case at all. They are not better.

Wirelessly posted

Same can be said about you, posting crap like that here knowing nobody can really hear it, other than a few.

Same can be said about you, posting crap like that here knowing nobody can really hear it, other than a few.

Can anyone say "audist".

I'm not being dishonest. I'm simply reporting what I hear in a video that a hearing person posted on a deaf site.

Wirelessly posted

i would only be an audist if i believed they were smarter or better than someone else because their speech is clearer. That isn't the case at all. They are not better.

Nope. You're an audist through and through. What a shame you can't see it. Your child would benefit from your ability to engage in a little self honesty and introspection. As it stands, you are the type of person that offers me job security. Sadly enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back