Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember this..

To err is human, to forgive is divine.

I know we all are feeling all kinds of emotions because we're shocked, angry, hurt but remember, be happy. He's alive.

Yes, we want to chew his arse out for making us cry, grieve but isn't that what humanity is?

Everyone has a need and a desire to be wanted.

Maybe Byrdie's hurting really bad, try to reach out to him and help him out like he has to us.

Be soft with our words... please.

be soft???

If I find this to be true.. He was not soft on us.. it was nothing but pure torture..

How dare you ask of others to be soft, when they have been traumatized!!

I want some fucking answers dammit!!

be soft???

If i find this to be true.. He was not soft on us.. It was nothing but pure torture..

aye!

be soft???

If I find this to be true.. He was not soft on us.. it was nothing but pure torture..

Yep!

This is why the mods and Alex decided it was a ban for life. This was people. Behind each screen and behind each username is a person. With feelings and emotions. This was taken entirely too far and that is why we did what we did. To protect all of you from being further hurt by this situation. There are things people do to get a ban here on AD but that was not acceptable in any form.

It would have been better if he had expressed himself how he feel instead of faking his death for attention

I think lot of you remember a while back that Byrdie expressed extreme bitterness about AD favoritism and rules being bended around for certain ADers. Perhaps that caused him to have an ulterior motive to shatter the AD community. Remember since then - his posts got more bitter like dog and homeless person.

disgusting...
I didn't pay much attention to all that, so maybe it was more than just a disagreement over the rules. If he would fake his death and hurt all these people over such a trivial thing, he has some pretty serious problems.

The IP addresses were all from the same place... One IP address 3 names. Maybe that is easier for you all to understand.

Yes I get you Candy, it's easy to track that way, the person in the same place with same IP address and different accounts. But what brothers me is that Twinkletoes, Squint, and Byrdie's old high school sweetheart who claims to be Mark's friend and knew Squint as well. Don't you find it odd? Isn't it a coincidence?

Right now I dont feel that way. Maybe later I will but right now I feel like cussing him out...which was why I had to do it in the other thread just to get them out.

be soft???

I'm with you guys. I can't wrap my mind around this enough to even begin to know what the hell I'm feeling; much less reach a place of reconciliation with it yet.

This. is. just. beyond. fucked. up.

I'm with you guys. I can't wrap my mind around this enough to even begin to know what the hell I'm feeling; much less reach a place of reconciliation with it yet.

This. is. just. beyond. fucked. up.

Amen. You said it better than I could. That is how I'm feeling.

Yes I get you Candy, it's easy to track that way, the person in the same place with same IP address and different accounts. But what brothers me is that Twinkletoes, Squint, and Byrdie's old high school sweetheart who claims to be Mark's friend and knew Squint as well. Don't you find it odd? Isn't it a coincidence?

Plus you know, IP addresses can be tracked like GPS, to tell you where the location is. an epic fail for these dumbfucks.

And for the Record I can confirm that Mark Byrd is a real person, I dont know about all of his life stories though.

You've got to be kidding me. Thankyou Candy and all the mods, you guys rule, and I appreciate all you do for us. To those who were friends with Brydie, I am so sorry that you are being jerked around. Some things are just not funny, faking your death is one of them. Stick together you guys, there is strength and support in numbers.

And for the Record I can confirm that Mark Byrd is a real person, I dont know about all of his life stories though.

OMG I feel faint..sick sick sick

Thanks Candy for everything.

I'm floored!

I believe there are two sides to every story, and I want to hear Byrdie's side of the story without making judgments. Unfortunately he got banned anyways before the investigation was completed.

Been busy lately and haven't been real diligent about keeping up with the happenings here at AD, so am not sure what exactly going on with this Byrdie situation. However, I think I understand enough of what happened to tell all of you how sorry I am to hear about what Byrdie has done in a way of betrayal to everyone. I can't imagine why someone would try to pull something like this on their friends and hope that Byrdie finds it within himself to apologize to all and also to get help with whatever prompted him to make such an incomprehensible decision.

I'm floored!

I believe there are two sides to every story, and I want to hear Byrdie's side of the story without making judgments. Unfortunately he got banned anyways before the investigation was completed.

So what do u make of the IP address being from Wyoming...All 3 members were from all one IP address in Wyoming...

I'm floored!

He won't reply, he is suppose to be dead :shock:

anyway, it would be nice to hear what he have to say.. Jillio has his email so maybe she can speak for him.

How long have he been a member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back