Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:grouphug:

After TT showed up and shared that she used to date Byrdie, I did think "Wow, what a coidience that she finally joined AD just when her friend died." but in no way I made the connection. That was cuz I believed in the hoax 100%. Amazing when one believes in something, the mind is capable of ignoring some signs.

:grouphug: That happens Shel and trust me I really didn't want to be right for the sake of everyones feelings. Right when I saw the obit I said to myself "This isn't going to turn out good" I had reservations about going to the other mods about it at the time but I went to one. Shared what I came up with and he agreed with me. I was afraid they would either be mad at me for thinking what I did or think I was crazy.. Im just glad the truth is out and we as a community can heal now.

:grouphug: That happens Shel and trust me I really didn't want to be right for the sake of everyones feelings. Right when I saw the obit I said to myself "This isn't going to turn out good" I had reservations about going to the other mods about it at the time but I went to one. Shared what I came up with and he agreed with me. I was afraid they would either be mad at me for thinking what I did or think I was crazy.. Im just glad the truth is out and we as a community can heal now.

ah... the minority report :)

I was thinking more along the lines of CSI.. lol :cool2:

whl6yq.jpg

Why is he putting on another pair of sunglasses? Unless they are Jiro's special edition ones?

I am pretty sure it is just our website and maybe others he may have been on. This whole situation made me so sick to my stomach especially the part of this situation where I had to wait a few days while people made him memorial pictures and beautiful poems. I knew the day his obit was pasted it was false I just had the info for him and squirt which could have easily been argued. I am not saying thank God this happened but I am kind of thanking God that he was stupid enough to make a 3 profile yesterday or else we would have never known. After I asked "twinkletoes" where she was from, I am not even kidding less than an hour later he was alive and well, he assumed we were stupid but then figured out why I was asking where she was from. Something probably clicked in his head after that where he had to quickly make up another lie to cover the already terrible lie he told everyone. I was able to sleep last night people knew the truth, but i woke up super early today to make sure our members are okay and are dealing with this..

We mods and all the members in this community are here. Just let it out.. You have a right to be pissed!

Is IP address on all of 3 members are matched same? Just wonders.

Why cant we view the obit? I just want to read for myself

Yes there was an IP address (which by the way took me forever to find) that when entered showed 3 users with the same IP. Byrdie718, Squirt and Twinkletoes. After briefly chatting with TT, one hour later Byrdie was alive and well and the IP addresses started to reset because Byrdie figured out he was caught.

I have it on my purple listing. I don't allow to give it anybody.

That's not what she asked, she asked if anyone had VP Byrdie, so have you VP Byrdie before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back