Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss*Pinocchio said:
WELL I WANT TO LIVE IN THE WORLD WHERE PEOPLE
ARE CAREFUL AND STOP SPREADING AIDS AND DISEASES
AND STOP SMOKING THOSE STUPID LOOKING CIGARETTES
AND MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T COLLASPE LIKE THE ROMAN
EMPIRE AND SHRINKING COUNTRIES LIKE IN EUROPE
AND WHICH THERE ARE ONLY 15% WHITES IN THE WORLD....

AND WE BLACKS, SPANISH, AND ASIANS ARE THE MAJORITIES OF THE WORLD AND WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE BABIES FASTER THAN WHITES.

:P :wiggle:

Whoa there! Don't have a stroke on me, now. You spouted a bunch of stuff, but guess what? What you said has nothing to do with being gay. Being sexually careful goes both ways. Heterosexuals are just as careless as some homosexuals are. It's not about sexual preference. It's about maturity. You have to have the maturity to be able to handle yourself sexually, and if you don't, you shouldn't be having sex. PERIOD!

As for smoking, I don't like it, either. But, I don't have the right to tell someone not to smoke. And, the good part is, neither do you.

Crazymanw00t said:
Plz watch your at what you are saying.

You are breaking the rule of www.alldeaf.com

*Respect others*

I'm not saying she is dumb. If she or anyone wants to infer that, that's fine, but that's not what I'm saying. I was speaking in general terms, and saying that if anyone goes into an AOL chatroom and believes what is said, they are dumb.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Wow. You really got a strong strong stubborn nonflexible mind there. :ugh2:

Yeah, You gotta to be strong and stay on what you believe if you feel it is damn right.

Don't be like flip-flop like John Kerry do or people will know your reputation as flip-flop.

For example some people on www.alldeaf.com already made my reputation as Republican, Conservative, Narrow-minded, Far Left guy, Fake Christian, or True Christian, Racism, Hitler, Debater, mental-head, for example with your statement on my mind and etc. Reputation is very important for your life. Stay on what you think it is damn right from truth information source. Gospel (Bible) is your best friend to guide your life, really.

Oceanbreeze said:
As for smoking, I don't like it, either. But, I don't have the right to tell someone not to smoke. And, the good part is, neither do you.

Yes, you have right to tell people to stop smoking near you or you can beat them up. Reason to beat them up because they are killing your lungs with their cigarettes.

Well White people in the past killed many Indians, took over the land, brought slaves from Africa here, discriminating Blacks in the 60s, and now White people are attacking Iraq...
and then we have to accept homosexuality.

I read in website that Hispanics are increasing 29% here in USA,
while Whites are increasing only 3%.

And I don't know who to listen to anymore.

Crazymanw00t said:
Yes, you have right to tell people to stop smoking near you or you can beat them up. Reason to beat them up because they are killing your lungs with their cigarettes.

Beat them up? :lol:

Oh goodness! I would like to see a 4'7 disabled woman trying to beat up a 5'11 guy.

:lol: No, Crazy. I value my health a bit too much to be beatin' anybody up! I'll let state law doing the talking for me, thanks. :wiggle:

Oceanbreeze said:
Beat them up? :lol:

Oh goodness! I would like to see a 4'7 disabled woman trying to beat up a 5'11 guy.

:lol: No, Crazy. I value my health a bit too much to be beatin' anybody up! I'll let state law doing the talking for me, thanks. :wiggle:
Heh, Yeah that is smart way. I was using example with logic thing.

Remember that I said you can beat them up. It meant to be options to beat or not. Otherwise you can pull out the grandma's gun (shoutgun) and say, "Hey, get outta of here or I will do my favorite show"

Miss*Pinocchio said:
yeah let close this thread, hey MODS, how about that?

LOL I already knew it going to be locked just because of my strong statements. LOL

At least I post here instead of The Closet thread. I respect gay people's thread and I see pointless for me to attack them with my strong statements. Gay Thread is designed for gay users only and their life on it. On this thread is for everyone so I get involved here.

Oh well.

Crazymanw00t said:
Heh, Yeah that is smart way. I was using example with logic thing.

Remember that I said you can beat them up.

Well, even still. You are incorrect. I'm not physically able to beat up anybody.

Crazymanw00t said:
Yeah, You gotta to be strong and stay on what you believe if you feel it is damn right.

Don't be like flip-flop like John Kerry do or people will know your reputation as flip-flop.

For example some people on www.alldeaf.com already made my reputation as Republican, Conservative, Narrow-minded, Far Left guy, Fake Christian, or True Christian, Racism, Hitler, Debater, mental-head, for example with your statement on my mind and etc. Reputation is very important for your life. Stay on what you think it is damn right from truth information source. Gospel (Bible) is your best friend to guide your life, really.

I have to say one thing for you, Crazy. You do stick to your guns and state what you believe unwaveringly. I have to admire that. I don't agree with your beliefs, but I admire you for sticking by them. I really have a hard time with someone who can't decide what he or she believes in or is unwilling to stick by their position. If you are undecided about a position say so. Don't keep switching positions just to see a particular argument. It reeks of indecision to me.

Heh. I was doing some of devil advocate with my debates to understand the points of my debates.

Crazymanw00t said:

Crazymanw00t said:
I conclusion, Murder and Homosexual is same.

Crazymanw00t said:
I am aganist to entry gay world. I don't support gay in military which cause problems in the military system. Suppose the General was gay and he commanded his PVT SGT. to have sex with him so he could get prompted or vacation for 1 month. It is very easy to abuse the system if the homosexual were there. I support to ban homosexual to adopt children because it isn't very fair for children to have 2 dads and no mom or two moms and no dad. It is extremely unbalance for children to grow

Crazymanwoot, You have so much hate inside of you so much hate to the world, and you sure are a Christen? No Christen would say to someone who smokes, " Don't smoke or I'll beat you." May God forgives you....
tapedshut.gif

Miss*Pinocchio said:
yeah let close this thread, hey MODS, how about that?

nopityA.gif
You want to lock this thread because you cannot handle it? If you cannot handle it then don't bother to post. :fingersx:

Cheri said:
nopityA.gif
You want to lock this thread because you cannot handle it? If you cannot handle it then don't bother to post. :fingersx:

No it is a waste of time...
they just want some attention.

Next they may want the Bible to be rewritten.

:roll:

It is nothing passionate about it. It is awful.

If it is okay to have anus sex,
then why the Bible and God said homosexual is abomination in the first place?

Why the story of Sodom and Gomorrah?

The Bible was written by wise men...
not by men who are racist, homophobe, or bigot.

Maybe those men who wrote the Bible, did some homosexual experience,
and didn't like it... cause they knew something...
And wrote it down...

Maybe there were similiar AIDS epidermic during Biblical time...

How many times do we have to remind ourselves that homosexual
is wrong? How many times do we have to remind ourselves that
we can't have sex before marriage, look at what happened at Vampro's mom.
Sorry Vamp. :|

The BIBLE is like parents... it warned us stuff...
Just like you warned your children... "don't go near the stove", "save yourself before marriage", and so on and so on...
Do we ever listen, NOOOOOo!!!! We keep making the same mistake
over and over again....

Oh well.... I guess we are hard headed..... :|

deaflibrarian said:
I can't figure out how to post more than one quote in my reply because as you saw I replied to three different quotes, and it would have been much easier to post all three quotes in my message and have a reply to each one. What I am used to doing is clicking on the "Quote" button, but how do I get more than one person's quote in my reply?

You can copy and paste their post and quote them. ;)

Hi Crazymanw00t -

I agreed with you mostly on your statements/opinions/comments. I wonder how would God feels when a priest or pastor marries gay/lesbian couples ? Let's just say for an example : Do you think it will make Jesus a gay, if He marries gay/lesbian couples in a priest/pastor's place ? I would find it horrifyin' because, I knew that Jesus is a pure lamb without sins. It would tarnish His Image, if He marries gay/lesbian couples in a priest/pastor's place like that, because that "marriage" belongs to God ! I am not against gay/lesbian people for their lifestyle preference ...but marriage ? I am against them to marry, because of God's Image remains HOLY !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back