Buried of Cremated?

Choice .. I will lay to rest with cherry wood coffin in a grave!!

what about making your own coffins, or arranging the funeral without directors - anyone?

I would like to be cremated or at least buried in a green space without a coffin. I probably would want to be donated to science, first, though. Or, I could be left on one of those body farms for CSI :hmm: A body fire would be nice, too, but I am not sure how many places would allow that. If cremated, it would have to be done without chemicals like mercury. Just some wood in :P

I would like to be cremated or at least buried in a green space without a coffin. I probably would want to be donated to science, first, though. Or, I could be left on one of those body farms for CSI :hmm: A body fire would be nice, too, but I am not sure how many places would allow that. If cremated, it would have to be done without chemicals like mercury. Just some wood in :P

A body fire? Are you talking about a funeral pyre?

There is a body farm in TN.

what about making your own coffins, or arranging the funeral without directors - anyone?

You mean like Abby on NCIS? I am sure this is possible :)

As for a director-less funeral, I looked around and it seems it is possible. You would still have to coordinate with the coroner and owner of a cemetary (if applicable).

A body fire? Are you talking about a funeral pyre?

There is a body farm in TN.

Yeah, a pyre :) TN is far, though, so if the costs are a big factor, I would just do cremation and have my ashes scattered somewhere local.

Back