built my new pc 3 week ago lol

Motherboard don't carry a LOT power thru SLOT. That's all you use your power supply's 4 pin or 6 pin molex direct to your video card.

Some video card require 8 pin molex direct.

oh nvm. lol i understand now.

Please use quote button to someone that you want to talk to avoid from confused.

24g8yud.png

ok everyone! highlander recommended this led montior from newegg...and i just got the email from newegg recently for 72hr ..i saw the great deal for asus montior. here's the link.

Newegg.com - ASUS VH236H Black 23" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen Full HD 1080P LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 20000 :1 (ASCR) Built-in Speakers or highlander's recommended one? i'm just asking opinion for everyone

few questions -
1. what's the size that you really want? you can give me a range like - "between 20-23"
2. what's your max budget?
3. you want a serious monitor?

ok everyone! highlander recommended this led montior from newegg...and i just got the email from newegg recently for 72hr ..i saw the great deal for asus montior. here's the link.

Newegg.com - ASUS VH236H Black 23" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen Full HD 1080P LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 20000 :1 (ASCR) Built-in Speakers or highlander's recommended one? i'm just asking opinion for everyone

It's up to you. I suggest you visit to Best Buy and try find any TV with LED and try compare other LCD with your own eyes. You can tell which better picture for you. I noticed TV with LED is very rich pictures than LCD. The LCD have problem with blackerness for background that will be very bad for movie and games like Doom 3.

Same idea, Some people prefer plasma over LCD for horror movie but very bad for games that will cause burn on the screen. Some people prefer LCD over plasma for games and low power conditioner. So LED is better than plasma and LCD for pictures and low power conditioner. Some people dont noticed so much.

I forgot to tell about issue with 1920 x 1080 monitors.

Some people, including me to have hard time to read tiny words on 1920 x 1080.

Reduce the resolution isn't optional because it looks terrible on LCD if resolution isn't native.

Wear glasses or contacts do help some but not comfortable with read on tiny words.

It's up to you. I suggest you visit to Best Buy and try find any TV with LED and try compare other LCD with your own eyes. You can tell which better picture for you. I noticed TV with LED is very rich pictures than LCD. The LCD have problem with blackerness for background that will be very bad for movie and games like Doom 3.

Same idea, Some people prefer plasma over LCD for horror movie but very bad for games that will cause burn on the screen. Some people prefer LCD over plasma for games and low power conditioner. So LED is better than plasma and LCD for pictures and low power conditioner. Some people dont noticed so much.

it's true led is better than plasma..

few questions -
1. what's the size that you really want? you can give me a range like - "between 20-23"
2. what's your max budget?
3. you want a serious monitor?

around 160 to 180 with.
21 to 23 sound cool w me
yea for a serious gaming montior lol

I forgot to tell about issue with 1920 x 1080 monitors.

Some people, including me to have hard time to read tiny words on 1920 x 1080.

Reduce the resolution isn't optional because it looks terrible on LCD if resolution isn't native.

Wear glasses or contacts do help some but not comfortable with read on tiny words.

You can change to 1024x640 or whatever that you can read very easy. Then set 1920x1080 for games only. When you open a game then your monitor screen will auto change from 1024x640 to 1920x1080 for game. When you exit a game then monitor screen will auto change from 1920x1080 to 1024x640. It make your life more easy.

You can change to 1024x640 or whatever that you can read very easy. Then set 1920x1080 for games only. When you open a game then your monitor screen will auto change from 1024x640 to 1920x1080 for game. When you exit a game then monitor screen will auto change from 1920x1080 to 1024x640. It make your life more easy.

What is your native resolution ?, Mine 1680x1050 for Windows and Gaming both same.

Some games have very small fonts on game menu or sub titled with 1920x1080.

1920x1080 is not very best for gaming if fonts are too small to read so scale down to 1680x1050 is best for easy read text and gaming runs smoother.

I know 1920x1080 looks sharp, clearer and details looks good, but eat up GPU ram, possibly run game like slideshow or choppy, stutter depends on computer spec.

dg

What is your native resolution ?, Mine 1680x1050 for Windows and Gaming both same.

1920x1080 is not very best for gaming if fonts are too small to read so scale down to 1680x1050 is best for easy read text and gaming runs smoother.

I know 1920x1080 looks sharp, clearer and details looks good, but eat up GPU ram, possibly run game like slideshow or choppy, stutter depends on computer spec.

dg

yeah but i can change res if i can read,etc. that's better than nothing beside i will get a video card soon. my native res on this old is 1280x1024.

dg

I can't remember what my native resolution from 19" LCD. I use my macbook right now.

That's right and I never max resolution out for games due my GPU was not powerful enough and hard time to read a tiny chatroom from multiplay.

i want to put my quote when i post...my quote is if your pc isnt overclocked. that's a crime not to be overclocked...what do you think?

Back