Brushing your teeth

:hmm: Do vampires have special toothpaste?

I'm sorry, but I had to ask. I hope you understand.

I guess they do!

Toothpaste-for-Vampires--34901.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!! you brushing your teeth every 2-3 day? THAT so gross!!!!! you needing better hygenie development skill.

look this pic my sister and her boyfriend. you not want same teeth his. he not brush teeth much and he smoker too.

I have very healthy teeth. I went to denist clinic 3 times last yr. All of them told me I have very nice teeth. :mad: I dont smoke. I just dont understand why ppl brush their teeth 3 times a day. Im not obsessed with my teeth.

I have very healthy teeth. I went to denist clinic 3 times last yr. All of them told me I have very nice teeth. :mad: I dont smoke. I just dont understand why ppl brush their teeth 3 times a day. Im not obsessed with my teeth.

that still very disgust, deaftim. i brushing my teeth 3 time everyday and i use crest whiten toothpaste also with crest 3d white mouthwash. i doesnt crazy for obsess with my teeth. "I just dont understand why people brush teeth 3 times a day" wtf???? that stupid question. SO THEY NOT GET TEETH LIKE MY SIS BOYFRIEND. he very lazy like you and always bad stinky breath!!! i not let him near me bec his breath smelling like rotten food inside of trashcan.

that still very disgust, deaftim. i brushing my teeth 3 time everyday and i use crest whiten toothpaste also with crest 3d white mouthwash. i doesnt crazy for obsess with my teeth. "I just dont understand why people brush teeth 3 times a day" wtf???? that stupid question. SO THEY NOT GET TEETH LIKE MY SIS BOYFRIEND. he very lazy like you and always bad stinky breath!!! i not let him near me bec his breath smelling like rotten food inside of trashcan.

I feel bad for your sister b/c my teeth does nawt look like her bf's. Nawt even close.

I feel bad for your sister and her boyfriend because you posted their picture on a public forum to make fun of them. Not cool.

I enjoy brushing my teeth. I brush my teeth at least 4 times a day. I brush my teeth when I'm feeling stressed out.

Back