Brushing your teeth

lanapoo

Reaction score
How often do you brush your teeth and at what time?

uh - after I wake up and before I sleep :confused:

and you?

What? Why would I do that? My teeth are great.

:cool2:

i-9NcxrXS-L.jpg

Why should I brush my teeth since today is the end of the world? :lol:

I mouthwash every mornings/nights right after I brush my teeth everyDAY.

Brush twice a day with sonic toothbrush. Use the toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Floss in the evenings. Where's my gold star?

Brush twice a day with sonic toothbrush. Use the toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Floss in the evenings. Where's my gold star?
You get silver because you didn't mention Listerine or similar. ;)

Wait! I rinse with Listerine! :shock:

Botte, dental hygiene is not a bad obsession as long as you don't hurt your gums. :D

I brush, tongue scrape, and floss after meals (depending on how many times I eat that day). I also use mouthwash but I have to use brands without alcohol because it dries out my mouth too much. I alternate using a manual toothbrush and an electric Sonicare brush. Visit the dentist at least twice a year.

I brush, tongue scrape, and floss after meals (depending on how many times I eat that day). I also use mouthwash but I have to use brands without alcohol because it dries out my mouth too much. I alternate using a manual toothbrush and an electric Sonicare brush. Visit the dentist at least twice a year.
that's why after rinsing with Listerine or similar... I wash it off with water

What? Why would I do that? My teeth are great.

:cool2:

i-9NcxrXS-L.jpg

I knew people that never bush their teeth and they had green teeth! I have good teeth too but I have to bush and floss my teeth as I have bone lost.
I got this from my dad , he had great teeth but lost some from bone lost. You should bush and floss your teeth at least 2x a day!

3 x a day. After breakfast, after lunch, and before bed. (yes, I carry a toothbrush and small tube of toothpaste with me.)

3 x a day. After breakfast, after lunch, and before bed. (yes, I carry a toothbrush and small tube of toothpaste with me.)
Me, too. Also, I carry small single-use packets of floss.

Some people say Wisps are good, too.

Brushing teeth

I am proud to say I have never had a cavity. I brush morning and before bed, after a shower, and I also use moutheash after for that minty cool thing.

I also carry a toothbrush and paste in my bag ( no I dont have any purses)
I floss once a week and have never whitened my teeth because I can always tell ppl who have. seems odd as long as they are healthy. Midnight..♥♥

I am proud to say I have never had a cavity. I brush morning and before bed, after a shower, and I also use moutheash after for that minty cool thing.

I floss once a week and have never whitened my teeth because I can always tell ppl who have. seems odd as long as they are healthy. Midnight..♥♥
A lot of that is from genetics. You got really good teeth. :D

A lot of that is from genetics. You got really good teeth. :D

Has to be genetics because I have always been diligent about my teeth since babyhood, but I still got 7 cavities. I wonder if genetics could cause bad teeth?

I also have been very lucky and have never had a cavity. I brush twice a day (or more if I'm been ill or have had a sweet dessert like cake). I also floss twice a day and use mouthwash.

Back