Brushing your teeth

Me, too. Also, I carry small single-use packets of floss.

Some people say Wisps are good, too.
I haven't tried the Wisps. I'm satisfied with the little container of floss and the toothbrush and paste I have carried for years. (Not the same one!:giggle:) I tend to be a creature of habit about things like that.

Has to be genetics because I have always been diligent about my teeth since babyhood, but I still got 7 cavities. I wonder if genetics could cause bad teeth?

I have no cavities either (I'm 27), neither does my brother (26) but my parents do.

My Dad says it's due to the added fluride in the water? My parents grew up in the UK, my bro & I mostly in Australia...

Hmmmm

I have no cavities either (I'm 27), neither does my brother (26) but my parents do.

My Dad says it's due to the added fluride in the water? My parents grew up in the UK, my bro & I mostly in Australia...

Hmmmm

Where I grew up, we had the added fluoride and I still got the cavities. My brothers also have cavities and they were more meticulous with their teeth. Now, my hubby? Let's just say that even the added fluoride in the water would never have helped him. He was taught while growing up to not only brush and floss, but that he could eat anything and it would never bother his teeth. By the time he was 19, my in-laws had invested over $19,000 in his mouth and there were no braces. He is now 57 and we recently had all of his teeth pulled and he had infections and such. Also, every tooth had a cavity. He now has dentures. He will admit he screwed up.

Hmmmm
And drinking fluoridated water may have an impact.

I haven't tried the Wisps. I'm satisfied with the little container of floss and the toothbrush and paste I have carried for years. (Not the same one!:giggle:) I tend to be a creature of habit about things like that.
I haven't tried the Wisps either but some people swear by them.

I brush my teeth about once to twice per day then mouthwash after brush everyday.

Rarely get cavities, anyway.

I brush twice a day... after I wake up and before I go to bed.

I may brush more often depending on what I do during the day.

For instance, if I take a nap during the day... I'll brush my teeth again afterwards.

If I ate or drank something that turns my mouth blue, purple, red, black, etc... I'll brush my teeth afterwards.

not good pop and caffience bad! cause sugar on destory I have anxiety my gum issues might to tough I was pain my tooth! I am pretty sound look like toothpaste I must to try habit! :lol:

I brush twice a day... after I wake up and before I go to bed.

I may brush more often depending on what I do during the day.

For instance, if I take a nap during the day... I'll brush my teeth again afterwards.

If I ate or drank something that turns my mouth blue, purple, red, black, etc... I'll brush my teeth afterwards.
:hmm: Do vampires have special toothpaste?

I'm sorry, but I had to ask. I hope you understand.

Where I grew up, we had the added fluoride and I still got the cavities. My brothers also have cavities and they were more meticulous with their teeth. Now, my hubby? Let's just say that even the added fluoride in the water would never have helped him. He was taught while growing up to not only brush and floss, but that he could eat anything and it would never bother his teeth. By the time he was 19, my in-laws had invested over $19,000 in his mouth and there were no braces. He is now 57 and we recently had all of his teeth pulled and he had infections and such. Also, every tooth had a cavity. He now has dentures. He will admit he screwed up.

Oh your poor hubby!!

I wonder if cavities come down to genetics... Although if so, shouldn't my bro and I have some if my parents do? (Grandparents too)

When I wake up and before I go to bed, sometimes before I go out.

Need to brush just once each day, if you do the twice, it might damage your gum. If you do three time, the more damage you have on your gum. Because it take a while to heal up.

Need to brush just once each day, if you do the twice, it might damage your gum. If you do three time, the more damage you have on your gum. Because it take a while to heal up.

that is wrong fact and theory. you are very wrong. :nono: very important brush TWICE or THREE time each day. if you brushing only once, then bacteria from food and etc is growing inside of your mouth. once brush not enough time for kills all germ and bacteria. it could be damageing your teeth enamel and make yellow. food stuck in teeth not good so you needing floss preventage damage of teeth and cavity. also make breath not stinky :) what if you having hot date? girl not want making out with trashcan mouth. brush often will preventage gum disease and help keeps your tooth is STRONG and HEALTHY. also true fact, sometime bacteria of gum could be causes heart disease. it go inside of your blood stream and damage your body health. please changing your routine is more brush teeth. not forgot flossing and anti-bacterial mouthwash ok?

I think it depends on how hard you brush your teeth. As long as you are not using too much force and really scrubbing your teeth with a lot of pressure then you should be fine.

I only brush regularly at night. I use mouthwash in the morning, but don't always brush in the morning. I am easily swayed to brush in the morning if I spend the night over as a guest somewhere. I chew a lot of sugerfree gum which has minimized cavities for me.

that is wrong fact and theory. you are very wrong. :nono: very important brush TWICE or THREE time each day. if you brushing only once, then bacteria from food and etc is growing inside of your mouth. once brush not enough time for kills all germ and bacteria. it could be damageing your teeth enamel and make yellow. food stuck in teeth not good so you needing floss preventage damage of teeth and cavity. also make breath not stinky :) what if you having hot date? girl not want making out with trashcan mouth. brush often will preventage gum disease and help keeps your tooth is STRONG and HEALTHY. also true fact, sometime bacteria of gum could be causes heart disease. it go inside of your blood stream and damage your body health. please changing your routine is more brush teeth. not forgot flossing and anti-bacterial mouthwash ok?

What make you think I'm make the false? The more you brushing, the bacterial plaque will build up, boosting the risk of gum inflammation and other problems.

Here is source
10 Toothbrushing Mistakes: How to Brush Teeth the Right Way

What make you think I'm make the false? The more you brushing, the bacterial plaque will build up, boosting the risk of gum inflammation and other problems.

Here is source
10 Toothbrushing Mistakes: How to Brush Teeth the Right Way

i check website out.....you not read this?

Softly brushing your teeth at least twice a day is recommended, ''Three times a day is best," Sesemann says.

With too much time between brushings, he says, bacterial plaque will build up, boosting the risk of gum inflammation and other problems.

Most people forget to brush the inner surfaces of teeth – the surface that your tongue presses against

Really? Nawt me, I brush everywhere.

Bacteria can grow on an un-rinsed toothbrush. Then, the next time you brush your teeth, you may actually put old bacteria back in your mouth, says Laurence Rifkin, DDS, a dentist in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Rinsing the toothbrush after you brush will help remove any leftover toothpaste, too.

Who doesnt rinse their toothbrush after usin it? :lol: Nawt me.

I brush my teeth every two or three days. I dont like to abuse my teeth. I use pre-brush listerine and post listerine. I floss once a week or every 10 days. I dont like to floss and there is nothin to floss. Know wut Im sayin? I use Colgate toothpaste. I get different flavors.. Am I the only one brush my teeth two to three minutes? I take my time. I need to learn to buy toothbrush every 3 to 4 months. I wait 'til a yr. :lol:

Most people forget to brush the inner surfaces of teeth – the surface that your tongue presses against

Really? Nawt me, I brush everywhere.

Bacteria can grow on an un-rinsed toothbrush. Then, the next time you brush your teeth, you may actually put old bacteria back in your mouth, says Laurence Rifkin, DDS, a dentist in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Rinsing the toothbrush after you brush will help remove any leftover toothpaste, too.

Who doesnt rinse their toothbrush after usin it? :lol: Nawt me.

I brush my teeth every two or three days. I dont like to abuse my teeth. I use pre-brush listerine and post listerine. I floss once a week or every 10 days. I dont like to floss and there is nothin to floss. Know wut Im sayin? I use Colgate toothpaste. I get different flavors.. Am I the only one brush my teeth two to three minutes? I take my time. I need to learn to buy toothbrush every 3 to 4 months. I wait 'til a yr. :lol:

OMG!!!!!!!! you brushing your teeth every 2-3 day? THAT so gross!!!!! you needing better hygenie development skill.

look this pic my sister and her boyfriend. you not want same teeth his. he not brush teeth much and he smoker too.

**LINK REMOVE**

Last edited:
Back