bra size issues?

My doctor told me that the breast size actually will change often, such as when you're on your menstrual cycle. Also, very seldom do both breasts have the exact same size (same for your feet). Thus, it's really important to have a frequent professional bra fitting to purchase the right sizes - in reality, we should have different sizes for different times of the month.

With that said, I HATE bras. HATE, HATE, HATE. I seriously will do a bra-burning riot one of these days. Yet, if I don't wear it, I'm likely to get fired or something.

I also firmly, with all of my heart and soul, believe that bras contribute to breast cancer and other issues such as shoulder pain. There's no proof, no data to back me up...but later on in the years, I bet that will be a factor they discover.
Interesting point, I would like to research if bras contribute to those issue. I wonder if there is anyone out there who doesn't wear a bra and back up your data.

I bet it is the way the bras are being made , I don't know if you had notice but a lot of clothes are cut smaller so the companies can save money! I saw a woman that was a tiny thing trying to buy a coat she wear size x small clothes and the coats where too small for her , she had to try on a large leather to get it to fix.

From what my female friends tell me, it can be for a number of reasons... "that time of month", birth control, pregnancy, diet, humidity, exercise, age, etc.

"that time of month" leads to being bloated.

Birth control changes hormones in body.

Pregnancy produces milk.

Diet can include foods that lead to fat being put in specific parts of the body.

Humidity can make the body puff up when it's humid.

Exercise can reduce fat.

Age can do anything.

Etc... what else? Dunno. :dunno:

From what my female friends tell me, it can be for a number of reasons... "that time of month", birth control, pregnancy, diet, humidity, exercise, age, etc.

"that time of month" leads to being bloated.

Birth control changes hormones in body.

Pregnancy produces milk.

Diet can include foods that lead to fat being put in specific parts of the body.

Humidity can make the body puff up when it's humid.

Exercise can reduce fat.

Age can do anything.

Etc... what else? Dunno. :dunno:

The bras are being made smaller! I have checked this out , I measures my bra with one from the store it was the same brand name and size and mine was at least 2 inches long. The companies are making a lot sizes smaller in everything.

I am now a 36C/D. I am more comfortable wearing a 36D.

It could be from medication (if you're taking any), environment (hotter making you warmer), diet (eating fatty food or high protein food), or growth (you're still growing).

I knew a woman whose breasts got a bit bigger when she started taking birth control.

I knew another woman whose breasts got bigger because she was eating more red meat.

Back