bra size issues?

:lol: Oh dear Sharky!

That animated boob .gif hubby made of me.. :lol: I'll have to look for it on his old CDs!!

HEHEHE... cant believe ya remembered that.. I would love to see that one again.. .hahahahha gonna be a classic once again...

don't know from bras, have never worn one
but good luck with getting some assistance, seems like there's lots of takers here!

I wish I could go back to high school size I was only 36B. I have gone through 2 pregnancies I'm 38D now (was DD on New Year's) after losing weight. The weight gain has a lot to do with it. Maybe if I go for a mamogram (I haven't had one yet) maybe they'll come down to a C? *hopeful??* I just have to remember never take the bra off otherwise they'll touch the ground. :giggle:

:ty: RD
I know some have to. But I am tiny - premature-
That's ok. As the old saying goes "any more than a mouthful is a waste" Sorry there goes the male pig in me again... I really do need professional help.

How, oh how, did we go from bra issues to gay and straight men issues. Geez louise!! get it together guys.

Mine has been increased from 34C to 34D/36C-it is more comfortable for my boobs.

My doctor told me that the breast size actually will change often, such as when you're on your menstrual cycle. Also, very seldom do both breasts have the exact same size (same for your feet). Thus, it's really important to have a frequent professional bra fitting to purchase the right sizes - in reality, we should have different sizes for different times of the month.

With that said, I HATE bras. HATE, HATE, HATE. I seriously will do a bra-burning riot one of these days. Yet, if I don't wear it, I'm likely to get fired or something.

I also firmly, with all of my heart and soul, believe that bras contribute to breast cancer and other issues such as shoulder pain. There's no proof, no data to back me up...but later on in the years, I bet that will be a factor they discover.

Ok, that freaked me out...as soon as I posted, a new bra ad showed up on the side of the screen. It is really scary how the ads corresponds to what I'm doing, not only on this site, but others as well.

:(

Pretty much everyone already said this but here it is again
Weight gain= bigger boobs
Hormones around our special time = bigger boobs
age = bigger boobs
change in diet even without gaining or losing weight = bigger boobs
stimulation= bigger boobs
Bigger bigger bigger BOOBS

Basically everything changes a womans boob size but if it changes alot in a short period of time a doctors visit wouldn't hurt.

Well, I am a 34C, wearing the same bra size, but I feel that my boobs are slightly bigger and my bra is kinda of tight lately. I wonder about the growth spurt? Or my bra size is simply incorrect? I am not pregnant or anything else. Could it be a hormonal changes? I just wonder along..

Have you ever experienced with that?

could be a whole variety of reasons from water gain to menstrual cycles to weight gain. If your bra is feeling tight, you're experiencing either water or fat gain...

or your bra shrunk in the laundry.

Back