bra size issues?

Measure for a correct size. Instructions here:

Bra Fitting - How to Measure Bra Size

You can also go to Victoria's Secret and have a free bra fitting there.

The best way to do it is get a friend to measure you. The link sallylou gave is a good one. I used to work for VS and I can say, some of the employees don't do a great job with the measuring! Bra size can change with age, weight, time of month...mine changes with the wind. :giggle:

The best way to do it is get a friend to measure you. The link sallylou gave is a good one. I used to work for VS and I can say, some of the employees don't do a great job with the measuring! Bra size can change with age, weight, time of month...mine changes with the wind. :giggle:

see? I can help.

When I follow the direction in the link, I get a size that is too big. I have a special tape measure that will measure your bra size and I used that and have had no problems. The tape measure came from Jo-Ann Fabrics.

I can't find the item on Jo-Ann's website so it may not be available anymore.

I did find something like it here:
Buy Bra Measuring Tape from WINTAPE MEASURING TAPE MANUFACTURER CO., LIMITED

Sometimes you have to just go with what fits. I always measure smaller than I am. I think it depends person to person. One tip is to put on a bra that you own that used to fit. Decide if it is too tight/loose in band. Most of the support comes from there. It should be snug but not too tight. The look at the cups...are you spilling out or is there space. You may need to go up a band size or up a cup size. Maybe both. Try bras on the middle hook and make sure band is even all around.

Uhm... Ladies, as a special service to all deaf members I will personally measure your chest for you so that you may purchase the exact size that you need. I use a proprietary measuring method that I can not reveal due to its high level of accuracy.

hands_on_my_boobs_tshirt-p235216787825193806uye8_400.jpg

:wag:

I happen to be a good bra-fitting expert. See me at AD party this saturday.

my service is very affordable and my patients are always 100% satisfied!!! since Oddball is a friend of mine, my service fee is free! :cool2:

I can meet and assist you at any store of your choosing and I will find a right bra for you.

Damn, Jiro.. ya sure are a boob-hog eh? Ya gotta have to hustle to see the boobs and more... man I really am looking at that the wrong way with some gals.. oh well.. hahaha...

Ohh Oddball!

We still have your *hint hint* :naughty:

LOL Mrs B.. :naughty: I still remmy that pic ya sent me with that gif animated pic about your boob ticing hard.. hahahahhahahahaha sorry...I am about to laff so hard I think my head about to explode.... :laugh2:

Uhm... Ladies, as a special service to all deaf members I will personally measure your chest for you so that you may purchase the exact size that you need. I use a proprietary measuring method that I can not reveal due to its high level of accuracy.

ONe has to wonder if ya have to use that to bait some gals to wear that?!?!?! LOL classic indeed...

:lol: Oh dear Sharky!

That animated boob .gif hubby made of me.. :lol: I'll have to look for it on his old CDs!!

Moderators will get you, RD. It is not allowed to discriminate against the hearing members! :nono:

Or did you mean AllDeaf? That would be considered ok. ')

Back