Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

beautiful... very beautiful... I hereby declare the America's library of congress to be known as Hall of Learning. celebrate we must.. with big feast and 5 days festival.

And who is paying for it?

Remember we are in an economic crisis. We don't need to spend it on frivolous parties.

:laugh2: sure!

<ncff07 and hear again quietly walk to the other side of the room where they can make a safe and quick exit>

thanks. maybe just stay right near the door in case a quick exit is needed with some popcorn and root beer ice cream and m&ms and listen to the show! :naughty:

That's just.....one.

I don't see many of your Ministries defending you.

silence, lowly life. :mad2: My Ministries are extremely busy rebuilding America. Their time is of great essence. They cannot spare their precious time to prove their loyalties especially to a treasonous person like you.

Please we are paying for Jiro's womanizing with the first lady and his mistress.

No wonder our health care is in a mess from all that screwin'.

:lol:

the health care was in a mess and many families were in deep medical debt under democratic government. People were fed up. Under Ministry of Health - Jillio has issued a decree to all medical personnel & facilities that it is a felony if her standard was not met by her deadline.

Jillio, in conjunction with Chief of Secret Police, also issued numerous arrest warrants for CEO/Board of Directors of insurance/pharmaceutical companies. They were charged with fraud, corruption, greed, and manslaughter. I have placed the fates of those filthy animals entirely on Jillio's authority to deem the fitting punishments for them.

this news of mass arrests was well-received by the public.

the health care was in a mess and many families were in deep medical debt under democratic government. People were fed up. Under Ministry of Health - Jillio has issued a decree to all medical personnel & facilities that it is a felony if her standard was not met by her deadline.

Jillio, in conjunction with Chief of Secret Police, also issued numerous arrest warrants for CEO/Board of Directors of insurance/pharmaceutical companies. They were charged with fraud, corruption, greed, and manslaughter. I have placed the fates of those filthy animals entirely on Jillio's authority to deem the fitting punishments for them.

As soon as she is done with that, we can have our party!

As soon as she is done with that, we can have our party!

I am issuing a decree that today is the Ministries' Holiday. We shall celebrate to adore and recognize our Ministries for their diligence and patriotic duty.

:cheers::party:

Faced with ruin from the scandal of false accusations from a sleazy yellow journalist, Bottesini was seen leaving the country, leaving open the position of Minister of Language. The elderly academic's brief rise to prominence in government was seen by many as a grave error in judgement.

Back