Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

Ah, good to know.

Now back to my Ivory tower.

fortunately.... this is a benevolent dictatorship. Under my law - what classify a treason is:

1. "When a man doth compass or imagine the death of our Emperor, of our First Lady, or of their heir, or of their Ministries".
2. "If a man do levy war against our Emperor in his realm"
3. "If a man be adherent to the Emperor's enemies in his realm, giving to them aid and comfort in the realm, or elsewhere".

I do preserve some aspects of American democracy and I do tolerate Freedom of Speech.

There's no Freedom of Press

You tolerate Freedom of Speech but not Freedom of the Press?

Off with the Dictator's Head!!!!

Obviously speaking from both sides of your mouth, can't have Freedom of Speech without Freedom of the Press.

What is it going to be?

You tolerate Freedom of Speech but not Freedom of the Press?

Off with the Dictator's Head!!!!

Obviously speaking from both sides of your mouth, can't have Freedom of Speech without Freedom of the Press.

What is it going to be?

Like I said - Freedom of Press is under Ministry of Language so you'll have to ask Bott about it.

Like I said - Freedom of Press is under Ministry of Language so you'll have to ask Bott about it.

"Sedition" is where this problem with the press comes in.

Relieved that I have my old job back.

Off to change my title.:ty:

"Sedition" is where this problem with the press comes in.

Relieved that I have my old job back.

Off to change my title.:ty:

i bet you love your job and your capitol so damn much. :cool2:

No-I'm asking you.

You can't have Freedom of Speech without Freedom of the Press.

You are not wiggling out of this one--slick Willy--so you approve of freedom of Speech but not the press.

That's a contradiction and don't try to "pass it off" to the "Minister of Language" when it was you that said it.....

No-I'm asking you.

You can't have Freedom of Speech without Freedom of the Press.

You are not wiggling out of this one--slick Willy--so you approve of freedom of Speech but not the press.

That's a contradiction and don't try to "pass it off" to the "Minister of Language" when it was you that said it.....

Again - you'll have to refer to Ministry of Language. :cool2:

And again you are demonstarting your inability to lead....

actually no - I'm simply pointing you to somebody I appointed who are responsible for that. You are asking the wrong person.

actually no - I'm simply pointing you to somebody I appointed who are responsible for that. You are asking the wrong person.

But Botti is no longer the Ministry of Language as she is the Praetor which I find it ironic that you are using a word from the Roman days.

Oh wait a minute---Roman Empire collapsed just like Jiro's empire will! :lol:

But Botti is no longer the Ministry of Language as she is the Praetor which I find it ironic that you are using a word from the Roman days.

Oh wait a minute---Roman Empire collapsed just like Jiro's empire will! :lol:

She resigned from Praetor seat, remember? By doing so - I am immediately reinstated back to throne... which I was upset about because I was having a good time in Tahiti with my First Lady and mistress.

and yes the Roman Empire collapsed. I learned a great deal from my ancestor Julius Caesar and his demise. That's why I went at great length to ensure that my Empire does not suffer the same fate.

15etfv7.jpg

beautiful... very beautiful... I hereby declare the America's library of congress to be known as Hall of Learning. celebrate we must.. with big feast and 5 days festival.

beautiful... very beautiful... I hereby declare the America's library of congress to be known as Hall of Learning. celebrate we must.. with big feast and 5 days festival.

Yay. I love parties.

She resigned from Praetor seat, remember? By doing so - I am immediately reinstated back to throne... which I was upset about because I was having a good time in Tahiti with my First Lady and mistress.

and yes the Roman Empire collapsed. I learned a great deal from my ancestor Julius Caesar and his demise. That's why I went at great length to ensure that my Empire does not suffer the same fate.

Uh-huh-- :roll: all empires come to an end.

Back