Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

Oh Puhleez that ain't nothing.

How would you like it if I got an electrical rod and put it up your uretha?

:laugh2: :laugh2: Been there-done that-FELT GREAT! :laugh2: :laugh2:

I............. am in a very awkward position. :iough:

ha ha, this thread is no longer about jiro's, now it involves with others about how important people are. :lol:

Me too. It seems to have taken on a life of it's own.

Luckily the free elections are coming up today.

I believe Byrdie is in charge of those. :hmm:

The nomination process is open for Elections today.

Who do you think would make a great leader? Please submit your ideas and the top 3 will be announced at Noon--Pacific Standard Time.

The Elections will proceed from there......

The nomination process is open for Elections today.

Who do you think would make a great leader? Please submit your ideas and the top 3 will be announced at Noon--Pacific Standard Time.

The Elections will proceed from there......

I nominate Bottesini for Minister of Language. Serving as Praetor is far too stressful.

Actually its for the Presidency.....

So--I nominate Botti since she is the OP of this thread.

I nominate Bottesini for Minister of Language. Serving as Praetor is far too stressful.

You can wish to relinquish your Praetor seat and by doing so, it's an automatic reinstatement of Jiro to throne. I am very grateful of your patriotic duty as Praetor in maintaining peace and control in the time of calamity of coup d'etat by treasonous Chief of Staff Byrdie.

I am awarding you Distinguished Service Order for your military role as Praetor and Imperial Service Order for your administrative role as Praetor.

You can wish to relinquish your Praetor seat and by doing so, it's an automatic reinstatement of Jiro to throne. I am very grateful of your patriotic duty as Praetor in maintaining peace and control in the time of calamity of coup d'etat by treasonous Chief of Staff Byrdie.

I am awarding you Distinguished Service Order for your military role as Praetor and Imperial Service Order for your administrative role as Praetor.

Thank you. I will display them with pride.

Oh puh-leez--don't make us :barf:

who is "us"? cuz i'm seeing only you and nobody else backing you.

They're afraid to speak out against you as you are a barbaric, ruthless leader, who would execute them at a moment's notice.

The women are afraid of you as well because of your womanizing as you may transmit something that they don't want.

They're afraid to speak out against you as you are a barbaric, ruthless leader, who would execute them at a moment's notice.

The women are afraid of you as well because of your womanizing as you may transmit something that they don't want.

nonsense! :mad2:

Is this treason?:hmm:

I fear heads may roll!!

Is this treason?:hmm:

I fear heads may roll!!

fortunately.... this is a benevolent dictatorship. Under my law - what classify a treason is:

1. "When a man doth compass or imagine the death of our Emperor, of our First Lady, or of their heir, or of their Ministries".
2. "If a man do levy war against our Emperor in his realm"
3. "If a man be adherent to the Emperor's enemies in his realm, giving to them aid and comfort in the realm, or elsewhere".

I do preserve some aspects of American democracy and I do tolerate Freedom of Speech.

Back