Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

is pix below a napa kimchi?
roesti_20047_2D640w_small.jpg

yep thats it, the reg "oldschool" style kimchi.. old people love this but i get tired of it when i eat too much.

What do you think about this? from my personal photo albums:
kr2.jpg

walmart taking over downtown seoul!

yep thats it, the reg "oldschool" style kimchi.. old people love this but i get tired of it when i eat too much.

What do you think about this? from my personal photo albums:
kr2.jpg

walmart taking over downtown seoul!

That's perfect. Now I will feel at home if I ever get the opportunity to visit Seoul.

You guys won't be disappointed. There's other truckload of American stuff like Outback steak house, Burker K, MickyD's, Pizza Hut, KFC, all our major food franchises are there, even dunkin' donuts, mostly in Seoul, but the poorer areas like BuCheon InCheon etc have just standard local family owned stores.

Here's few more pics for thought: I'm sure you know what it is ;) Korea isn't gonna be a strange as you think, its just new york with everyone.. asian lol.

kr5.jpg
kr6.jpg

How are you going to do with Jackie Chan after you arrested him? :lol:

I will make him publicly denounce Mandarin language and say that the world should know English :mad2:

yea my mom was in Korea few years ago. It's pretty much Americanized but food isn't exactly same. Even though they have Pizza Hut, McDonald, etc... it has some Korean flavor to it.

You wouldn't have to worry about that as the world pretty much knows English....

good! my job is done then but I have ordered my Secret Police to arrest anybody who can't. :mad2:

Maybe by now, Jackie Chan will advocate for international sign language instead.

You guys won't be disappointed. There's other truckload of American stuff like Outback steak house, Burker K, MickyD's, Pizza Hut, KFC, all our major food franchises are there, even dunkin' donuts, mostly in Seoul, but the poorer areas like BuCheon InCheon etc have just standard local family owned stores.

Here's few more pics for thought: I'm sure you know what it is ;) Korea isn't gonna be a strange as you think, its just new york with everyone.. asian lol.

kr5.jpg
kr6.jpg

American's aren't content to ruin their own health with junk food. They must deliver the message to the rest of the world too.:giggle:

good! my job is done then but I have ordered my Secret Police to arrest anybody who can't. :mad2:

Send your secret police to the states with Mexico/US border, there are several of them who can't speak English. :mad2: BTW, you can force them to accept your special edition sunglasses.

Maybe by now, Jackie Chan will advocate for international sign language instead.

make sure it's ASL. You are now appointed as my Ministry of Language. make me proud. :mad2:

Have you ever tried eating with more than one set of chopsticks, like big and small in same hand at once?

Back