Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

none. I don't like much of Korean food. I prefer italian/chinese :mad2:

Understandable. i love kimchee (sp/) very spicy food. I like the only one i forget whats it called. so thats been so long ago. :mad2:

italian food, what kind of italian food do you like?

Understandable. i love kimchee (sp/) very spicy food. I like the only one i forget whats it called. so thats been so long ago. :mad2:

italian food, what kind of italian food do you like?

ah yes - kimchee. I do eat it. I just don't have any specific favorite Korean food but I do eat some. About the one you like - describe it if you can. :mad2:

I like pretty much all kinds of italian food. Mozarella + tomato... pasta... salami... basil... etc!

Have you thought about going back to Korea for a visit?

sure why not. it would suck not being able to communicate in Korean with most of my relatives. Only one relative family can speak English because they used to live in Hong Kong. I think they all should learn to speak English! :mad2:

Do you look as sexy as your avatar? Hell, you even sound sexy :giggle::giggle::laugh2: I just love your frowning smile ;-)

sure why not. it would suck not being able to communicate in Korean with most of my relatives. Only one relative family can speak English because they used to live in Hong Kong. I think they all should learn to speak English! :mad2:

Did you know Jackie Chan said in a book he wrote that Mandarin is the most common language so everyone in the world should be required to know Mandarin?

kimchi.. does your mom make lots of it? and available every meal with white rice? she loves to give us jars to take home or work.
do you like the napa kimchi or the pickled cucumber better?

I was back in korea for the 4th? time in '06 for some months. it sucked! i had to get along saying basic korean and pointing a lot.

PS: am I the key involvement of this topic? for some reason I feel a bit of this uproar today is contributed to me

kimchi.. does your mom make lots of it? and available every meal with white rice? she loves to give us jars to take home or work.

I was back in korea for the 4th? time in '06 for some months. it sucked! i had to get along saying basic korean and pointing a lot.

PS: am I the key involvement of this topic? for some reason I feel a bit of this uproar today is contributed to me

Not at all, it just struck me funny when someone said the blindness topic was like a non Korean starting a thread on Korea. I thought Jiro would think it was funny too. :) :mad2:

Did you know Jackie Chan said in a book he wrote that Mandarin is the most common language so everyone in the world should be required to know Mandarin?

that's blasphemy! I will arrest him if he comes back to USA. :mad2:

my mom does make kimchi now and then. and yes it's served at every meals (except non-Asian meal). I'm not sure what's napa kimchi and no i don't like pickled cucumber. YUCK

and yes you are the key involvement but recognize that i am the law in here :mad2:

Its good man!
I like it a lot better over reg kimchi but its pain in the ass to keep making when you are out.

cuckimchi.jpg

fixed damn pic going wrong

my mom does make kimchi now and then. and yes it's served at every meals (except non-Asian meal). I'm not sure what's napa kimchi and no i don't like pickled cucumber. YUCK

and yes you are the key involvement but recognize that i am the law in here :mad2:

Hey, I'm not Korean, but I'm going to venture a guess and say "napa kimchi" is kimchi made from napa cabbage.:giggle:

*swoons* I can't stand it anymore. I think Im in love too! Like Kazumi lol

She bangs, she bangs
Oh baby when she moves, she moves
I go crazy 'cause she
Looks like a flower
But she stings like a bee
Like every girl in history

EDIT - ah.. i see what you mean. I prefer regular kimchi

Back