Boobs

haha @jiro lol...u find those skittles!
ocean- they are a softer i believe more than the old silicone implants. Mine are pretty soft already and its only been almost 2 months...i can't wait for what they will be like in another few months.:)
frisky- haha yes they aren't sore anymore! not one bit:)

My cousin had them done after she got married. She never told anyone, it was very obvious she had them done in the late 90's. I am sure technology has done improvements looking more a bit natural. I wish can have the $$$ I'd do it :)

My cousin had them done after she got married. She never told anyone, it was very obvious she had them done in the late 90's. I am sure technology has done improvements looking more a bit natural. I wish can have the $$$ I'd do it :)

What size you planning to get?

lol @ skullchick..i didn't get even one stretch mark from having them done...my bum however when i gain weight sometimes i get some..when i do gain weight it's always the butt and thigs never anywhere else which sucks..
CC Sinned...I love them:) they have dropped a bit more since my surgery (2 weeks ago) but I will not see the fully drop for a while...it takes time...and my BF LOVED them! He was ecstatic when he got past the shock of me doing it lol ..i didn't tell him that I got them done and I didn't want his opinions influencing my decision so I waited til after I got it done..he loved the surprise he said as long as i was happy he was happy :)He's awesome and he'd never go out with me just cuz of the way I look but im sure that has a bit to do with it ..just a tad:P

haha Jiro! lol

Sharky- my bf has never said to get them done that was my decision..he didn't even know about it.
Omega- Thanks I think he's pretty lucky too but not just cuz of the boobs..we are both lucky to have each other:)

i wonder ....how much does they cost to get implanet? :hmm:

haha @jiro lol...u find those skittles!
ocean- they are a softer i believe more than the old silicone implants. Mine are pretty soft already and its only been almost 2 months...i can't wait for what they will be like in another few months.:)
frisky- haha yes they aren't sore anymore! not one bit:)

nope.... i can't find it yet... it's somewhere between your ( . ) ( . )

hahaha..they cost anywhere from 6-9 grand usually ..idc if u know that i paid 7 grand

hahaha..they cost anywhere from 6-9 grand usually ..idc if u know that i paid 7 grand

7 grands!?

xmms9e.jpg

Back