Boobs

lovezebras

Reaction score
I have read some threads here on fake boobs real boobs etc and decided to come out and tell you guys that I got my boobs done this week and so far absolutely love them. I didn't really have boobs before and it was a personal decision that was made for me and no one else. They aren't very big but fit my frame very nicely. I don't care if other ppl don't like it because it's for me and no one else. Also it's not insecurity on my part either I love myself and my body I just felt like my boobs weren't the greatest so I got them enhanced. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask? If you don't like them then don't be rude please just keep your rude comments to yourselves please:)

enjoy your new breasts :thumb:

how big of a cup did you decide on?

how long will it take to heal?

It doesn't go by cup size it goes by cc's 2 ppl can have the same cc, and profile and exact same type, brand, and size implany but have diff cup size. I got 300cc high profile natrelle implants. There are 2 major brands natrelle and mcghan. There are moderate, moderate plus, and high profiles and I got the high so that just means my implant has more projection meaning it sticks out a bit more so that they are more perky. So far in a lululemon sports bra I am a 34C or a 32D which most women know they are the same size that's how it works...The healing process to feel normal is a couple weeks..working out is 3-6 weeks but with 6 weeks being totally normal and my boobs should start dropping in the next few weeks-months. They sit very high when you first get them done. I have pics with my sports bra on if you want to see.

How do they feel? I was thinking about doing something like that sometime down the road but I have not made up my mind yet.

I didn't see your post just now. let me know in a few weeks.

It doesn't go by cup size it goes by cc's 2 ppl can have the same cc, and profile and exact same type, brand, and size implany but have diff cup size. I got 300cc high profile natrelle implants. There are 2 major brands natrelle and mcghan. There are moderate, moderate plus, and high profiles and I got the high so that just means my implant has more projection meaning it sticks out a bit more so that they are more perky. So far in a lululemon sports bra I am a 34C or a 32D which most women know they are the same size that's how it works...The healing process to feel normal is a couple weeks..working out is 3-6 weeks but with 6 weeks being totally normal and my boobs should start dropping in the next few weeks-months. They sit very high when you first get them done. I have pics with my sports bra on if you want to see.
sure.

I appluad you for being brave enough to share experiance with us :applause:

hope you heal ver fast too :D

Right now they are tight and a bit hard they take a while to soften up as i just got them done..my friends are nice and soft now and giggly almost like a natural breast! I can't wait til mine drop and feel softer

Right now they are tight and a bit hard they take a while to soften up as i just got them done..my friends are nice and soft now and giggly almost like a natural breast! I can't wait til mine drop and feel softer

Oh, okay that was my number one question on my mind is that they feel natural, thanks Alicia :)

I have read some threads here on fake boobs real boobs etc and decided to come out and tell you guys that I got my boobs done this week and so far absolutely love them. I didn't really have boobs before and it was a personal decision that was made for me and no one else. They aren't very big but fit my frame very nicely. I don't care if other ppl don't like it because it's for me and no one else. Also it's not insecurity on my part either I love myself and my body I just felt like my boobs weren't the greatest so I got them enhanced. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask? If you don't like them then don't be rude please just keep your rude comments to yourselves please:)

Hey.. All that matters is that you're happy! I'm happy for you!

I do have a question. Was the surgery very painful? I've heard that chest surgery of any type is ungodly painful. True?

hey girl, congratulations on your new boobs. yours look very very very NICEEE. i like it. did doctor tell you what you should not do with any physcial things to do? just curious!

It looks like 34C to me. beautiful.

I don't find women with fake boobs sexy. It is completely un-natural. It is happy for women, yes, but where is self-esteem?

Are you trying to get more attention from guys? :lol: Bad Italian-Jamaican Chick! ;)

Ocean- It's not really painful just heavy and sore like I just did a crazy upper workout and my muscles are sore. My implants are under the muscle so the muscle is getting used to the implant and the nerves are re-generating cuz some of them were damaged and altered during the surgery.

Frisky- I can't do any physical stuff for a couple weeks like no heavy lifting and stuff like that for a bit...im off work until the end of next week and then i can go back. I can't go back to full activity i.e. cheerleading and full workouts for 6 weeks :)

Authentic-My boobs don't look big and fake..right now they are tight as of just having them done but other than that they are a natural size and aren't a weird shape. Like I said in my OP I have self esteem ...Have u seen me authentic? I am a beautiful and sexy young woman, so trust me I get A LOT of attention from males and females just fyi. To get my boobs was for me not so I can get more attention...cuz trust me I don't have a problem in that area. But thanks for trying to assess my situation :) U failed with flying colors :)

I really can't tell from those pictures. You are gonna have to remove the top please. :rofl: Just kiddin.... they look lovely. I'm sorry for being a male pig.

I am jealous! I want to get mine done cuz they are so heavy and saggy. I want them lifted and much much smaller!

Was the surgery expensive? If u dont want to post the price, can u PM me the cost? I would like to save money for one when I turn 40 or so.

To try and differ from having to spend extra on a lift you can sometimes get over the muscle implants instead of getting implants AND a lift. It was a bit expensive..i will pm you :)

Oh Congrats! I wanted to get my breasts done as I hate the size of them... they're small for my opinion but *shrugs* oh well, I can't afford them so I'm just gonna have to accept my small breasts. But Congrats, happy for you.

Thanks I decided to spend the money on something im gonna be happy with..i was gonna buy a new car this year but mine is only an '06 so thats ok i decided i wanted nice boobs instead...and i didnt get huge ones! they are perfect

Back