Boobs

What kinda car would you have bought instead?

This from a guy like me who have boobs fetish, I have to say very well done lol.

What kinda car would you have bought instead?

I wanted to get the chevy cobalt '09 ss 2 door i have a 4 dr cobalt now but i find it boring..but my car is in great condition right now...and my boobs look great now so ah well

Alicia, congratulations on your new tata's. I have considered a boob enhancement will see if it ever happens.

I bet they feel great! I am working out the hard way so far my boobs look a bit firm than before heehee maybe , share boob post here lol jk men will love that idea:giggle:

Right now they are tight and a bit hard they take a while to soften up as i just got them done..my friends are nice and soft now and giggly almost like a natural breast! I can't wait til mine drop and feel softer

Maybe we all can help out in making them softer. Perhaps we can take turns massaging them. ;)

Kidding! They do look very good. I'm not a fan of fake boobs but yours look good! Enjoy them.

Thanks...i wasn't either to be honest..i wanted them but i was against it and now i love them..and i do have to start massaging them but i have to wait til they aren't as sore anymore :)

I don't find women with fake boobs sexy. It is completely un-natural. It is happy for women, yes, but where is self-esteem?

Are you trying to get more attention from guys? :lol: Bad Italian-Jamaican Chick! ;)

I believe she is doing it for her career. However, she already have boyfriend before get boobs done. I am jealous that he is going to have whole new experience with her.

I am surprising my bf! :) He doesn't know that I got them done and I haven't seen him yet...so he will be surprised:)

yep and I think DareDevel7's comment was attemped murder. She is trying to give this fat old man a heart attack :tears:

Alicia, it is important for you to be happy with your results from your breast enhancement surgery.

I am jealous! I want to get mine done cuz they are so heavy and saggy. I want them lifted and much much smaller!

Was the surgery expensive? If u dont want to post the price, can u PM me the cost? I would like to save money for one when I turn 40 or so.

Several of my female friends have gone thru their breast augmentation surgery and they are very happy with their results. Having heavy sets of breasts causes them suffering alot of pains in their back; therefore, the operations helped them solving their back pains.

One of them with whom I went to Gally, had to reduce her breast size by nearly half cuz they made her look unappealing plus back pains. In the end, she looked so beautiful.

Royale Breast Augmentation isn't getting a reduction it's getting implants...so i didn't reduce my boobs...if i had i would have had nothing left! lol A reduction is A Breast Reduction, implants are Breat Augmentation or Mammaplasty etc. I am very happy with my boobs..I have some back pain as I'm not used to the extra weight Inow have and I can only sleep on my back and usually i am a side or stomach sleeper...

CC- I bet they will too..lol he thinks I had surgery for something to do with my ears...He knew I wanted to get my boobs done but I never said when and I'm not sure if he knew I was serious lol...haha....surprise:)

Royale Breast Augmentation isn't getting a reduction it's getting implants...so i didn't reduce my boobs...if i had i would have had nothing left! lol A reduction is A Breast Reduction, implants are Breat Augmentation or Mammaplasty etc. I am very happy with my boobs..I have some back pain as I'm not used to the extra weight Inow have and I can only sleep on my back and usually i am a side or stomach sleeper...

CC- I bet they will too..lol he thinks I had surgery for something to do with my ears...He knew I wanted to get my boobs done but I never said when and I'm not sure if he knew I was serious lol...haha....surprise:)

Forgive me for being ignorant because I thought the breast augmentation surgery was meant to reduce the size of breasts. At least I have learned something worthy. :)

Back