Boobs

how does it not cause stretch mark? i gained weight from 90 to 110 like 6 months ago and I only fill in volume but same cup size and i got stretch mark?! same thing for butt i wear size 3 jeans (former double zero in some brands, most other brand was too big!) to accompany it lol it sucks i used to want breast done but after seeing stretch mark im not so sure anymore lol damn it, but otherwise im super happy with my current weight i can fit in any clothes now!

How is the new rack working out?

are you happy with your choice?

did they settle yet?

did your boyfriend like 'em?

Jiro.... get a cold hose and spray that on yourself eh.... lol..

I bet Alicia would look cute no matter how her boob size looks.. if her bf aint crazy about that, his loss...

I have nothing against cosmetic surgery in general. You look great Alicia, even though I can't see your figure. :) Good on you for taking that brave step to get the procedure done. I am happy for you, too. And, you B/F is a lucky guy, too. :)

lol @ skullchick..i didn't get even one stretch mark from having them done...my bum however when i gain weight sometimes i get some..when i do gain weight it's always the butt and thigs never anywhere else which sucks..
CC Sinned...I love them:) they have dropped a bit more since my surgery (2 weeks ago) but I will not see the fully drop for a while...it takes time...and my BF LOVED them! He was ecstatic when he got past the shock of me doing it lol ..i didn't tell him that I got them done and I didn't want his opinions influencing my decision so I waited til after I got it done..he loved the surprise he said as long as i was happy he was happy :)He's awesome and he'd never go out with me just cuz of the way I look but im sure that has a bit to do with it ..just a tad:P

haha Jiro! lol

Sharky- my bf has never said to get them done that was my decision..he didn't even know about it.
Omega- Thanks I think he's pretty lucky too but not just cuz of the boobs..we are both lucky to have each other:)

haha at ccsinned. oh yea i am curious with any new updates? haha well ccsinned started it!

Huge congratulations on your implants. Depending on surgeon's skill and experience, implants can make breasts look natural and perfectly positioned for many years to come. I had a look at the implant manufacturer's website and had realized they have so many models available. I understand you mentioned high profile but cant see what I am looking for. Whats the model number you got?

I believe you got silicone implants now and I hope they wont burst and leaks into your body. Terrible side effects in human body

No silicone now compared to old silicone is a lot diff. Now it's called cohesive silicone gel implants..if there is a perforation it sticks together and does not leak. I have natrelle style 120 implants. They are high profile, textured, round implants. Hmm I have some recent pictures..lol

I am curious does the new silicone make them softer?

alicia, you look so HOT along with nice puppies. i know i am female. :o so you feel comfortable with puppies now? no more sore?

*thud* :wag: @ Alicia's pix

No silicone now compared to old silicone is a lot diff. Now it's called cohesive silicone gel implants..if there is a perforation it sticks together and does not leak. I have natrelle style 120 implants. They are high profile, textured, round implants. Hmm I have some recent pictures..lol

oops! silly me! i'm a clumsy old fool. I think I dropped my last piece of Skittle candy. I need to find it. it's very important that I find it cuz it might hold a prize to $$$$.

<looking looking around> :naughty:

haha @jiro lol...u find those skittles!
ocean- they are a softer i believe more than the old silicone implants. Mine are pretty soft already and its only been almost 2 months...i can't wait for what they will be like in another few months.:)
frisky- haha yes they aren't sore anymore! not one bit:)

Back