Blackberry Tour

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
Blackberry Tour, known as BB 9630 will release on Verizon in July and Sprint in late summer, probably Sept.

There's more info about Blackberry Tour.
BlackBerry - Tour ? BlackBerry 9630 Smartphones ? RIM Tour

BlackBerry Tour Review | CrackBerry.com

I will preorder after Verizon make announce about this phone, I just made final decision to keep Verizon due contract isn't expire until next year.

I tried to use Palm Pre at Sprint store and don't like their keyboard.

Intresting.. I would check out BB Tour once it come out. I just want to see if keyboard typing would be as easy as Curve. Also I would love to have faster processor and 256mb Internal memory than BB Curve 8330's 83mb internal memory and slow processor. I just want to get around menu quickly.

Let's see how I like it.

BTW, my Sprint's contract will be over next year.

Catty

Intresting.. I would check out BB Tour once it come out. I just want to see if keyboard typing would be as easy as Curve. Also I would love to have faster processor and 256mb Internal memory than BB Curve 8330's 83mb internal memory and slow processor. I just want to get around menu quickly.

Let's see how I like it.

BTW, my Sprint's contract will be over next year.

Catty

How long is you been customer of Sprint? If after 1 year then you could order with small discount, such as $100 off or less.

For me, I will buy in full retail price, it will probably $500.

Pardon me Bold is 9000... The Tour and the Bold look so much alike side by side... I suppose the Verizon Storm didnt do so well ... Oh well....

Blackberry storm didn't doing well because IPhone and bb bold are killing bb storm

Where's source that support your claim?

Storm is exclusive to Verizon, at least for US, that why.

Pardon me Bold is 9000... The Tour and the Bold look so much alike side by side... I suppose the Verizon Storm didnt do so well ... Oh well....

BB Storm is touchscreen and BB Tour is physical keyboard.

BB Tour will replace the Curve (8330) or 8830.

BB Storm is touchscreen and BB Tour is physical keyboard.

BB Tour will replace the Curve (8330) or 8830.
Yes, Blackberry Storm uses touchscreen... but you also have to press on the screen. The screen itself is like an over-sized button.

My friend has a Blackberry Storm. After my friend explained what kind of phone he wanted, the salesman recommended against Blackberry Storm. Yet, my friend got it anyway. He now regrets getting it. :roll:

Yes, Blackberry Storm uses touchscreen... but you also have to press on the screen. The screen itself is like an over-sized button.

My friend has a Blackberry Storm. After my friend explained what kind of phone he wanted, the salesman recommended against Blackberry Storm. Yet, my friend got it anyway. He now regrets getting it. :roll:

Thanks to god, I tried to play with Storm at Verizon store and don't like it.

Storm touchscreen is very weird to me.

The Storm was not good at all. We tried it several times and was not impressed with it . There was a "skippy" feel to the keyboard and seeing what was actually being typed. Then we went to ATT and that Bold was awesome, wifey got the Eternity and really likes it ..

I use the BB curve and love it! I can't do without the tactile feel of the actual keyboard. I just can't do a touch screen. I blaze on that keyboard.

Blackberry Tour is available for pre-order but haven't offers for upgrade yet.

I will get it at Verizon store on Sunday and it's no anywhere near as iPhone launch day at at&t.

Blackberry Tour is not same version of Bold, it's very different design, camera megapixel and more resolution but no WiFi.

Foxrac you can live without WiFi ???

You are a techie junkie like Chevy and Power lol

Yes, I have BB with NO WiFi and I don't think it is necessarily.

I had been customer of Verizon for 1 year and own BB with no WiFi, they have far more 3G coverage (EVDO) than at&t and tmobile, Sprint is 2nd.

BB Tour is world phone, combined of CDMA and GSM but GSM 3G will only work in European and Asian market, not at&t or tmobile.

Back