Blackberry Tour

I just already preordered BB Tour. :)

Well Sprint 3G is very weak in my area and ATT is very strong here..Sprint and Tmobile have historically been the last to catch up to new technologies.. Wifey and I like the rollover mins on the ATT calling plans... ATT have the worlds largest 3G network..

Well Sprint 3G is very weak in my area and ATT is very strong here..Sprint and Tmobile have historically been the last to catch up to new technologies.. Wifey and I like the rollover mins on the ATT calling plans... ATT have the worlds largest 3G network..

At overall, Sprint has more 3G than at&t in US but your area probably get EVDO Rev. 0 that's slower than EVDO Rev. A.

Both of them can't beat Verizon, you can get 3G under Verizon when you live in small city or rural area in Colorado since at&t 3G is only work in Denver/Colorado Springs metro and few destination (like Aspen).

foxrac,

Any idea how much $$ monthly for tour ? of course data plan only without voice plan?

I havent check on verizon website.

I m tempting to buy one and add other device phone for my family so we ll get discount family plan...i ll check w verizon store sometime soon.

Thanks!
YOMAN!

foxrac,

Any idea how much $$ monthly for tour ? of course data plan only without voice plan?

I havent check on verizon website.

I m tempting to buy one and add other device phone for my family so we ll get discount family plan...i ll check w verizon store sometime soon.

Thanks!
YOMAN!

It cost $50 for data only but you can option for $55 for data and unlimited text.

I'm Verizon user for 1 year and happy with it, it has little or no dead spot or any network issue, unlike at&t does.

I got from delivery today and already settle up, it's soooooooooooooo sweet.

I can see new thing in Tour
-GPS on Google Map is work so fine.
-BB Browser is greatly improved with use cursor to move so smooth.
-Any media streaming, such as youtube can played in full screen but picture quality could be moderate and some are okay.
-BB Apps World is run so smooth but not much smoother.
-It can play mp4 video so smooth without need optimize via media manager but for Curve, it does lagging alot.

I will add it more in later.

BB Tour is release on Sprint relay store and just check out their website.

WiFi and tethering coming in handy soon on my ATT Bold since we will be traveling. Wifey was surprised when I show her how to tether the laptop to the Bold.

WiFi FAIL!

Nonsense!

If 3G coverage are great then WIFI is pointless. Mobile with WIFI is good for poor coverage like t-mobile (USA), ATT, etc..:giggle:

You know Verizon is best coverage in american. That's why Verizon rare have mobile with WIFI.

Very obviously, I don't care about WiFi in mobile phone, what's wrong with your notebook?

I agreed with you. I just puzzled why he complained that mobile is no WIFI but he have netbook which it come with wifi? okkkkkkayyyyy.

In fact, I use BB as PAM for my macbook a LOT than WIFI when I am on travel. WIFI is pointless for travel.

Nonsense!

If 3G coverage are great then WIFI is pointless. Mobile with WIFI is good for poor coverage like t-mobile (USA), ATT, etc..:giggle:

You know Verizon is best coverage in american. That's why Verizon rare have mobile with WIFI.
you have a good point

Nonsense!

They don't support discount price on data plan for hearing impaired customers. :(

WiFi and tethering coming in handy soon on my ATT Bold since we will be traveling. Wifey was surprised when I show her how to tether the laptop to the Bold.

Tethering via WiFi is pointless because of battery life.

I prefer to tethering via USB or bluetooth.

Back