Black Friday: What Did You Buy?

I just saw in the news that experts are recommending people NOT to buy gift certificate cards due to handful of major stores going out of business. Circuit City, CompUSA, etc....

a very wise advice

I just saw in the news that experts are recommending people NOT to buy gift certificate cards due to handful of major stores going out of business. Circuit City, CompUSA, etc....

a very wise advice

My mom told me that a few weeks ago...hence giving my daughter hard cold cash!

yea I checked out mini-notebook or "netbook".... definitely not on par to my needs. I'm a power-hungry user so it won't do but this will definitely make a great traveler laptop. I will consider getting it next year when weather's warmer so I can ride more often on motorcycle.

ouch not week should be next year. ok

I didn't get to do any of these Black Friday shopping because I had to work on that day.

Besides that, If I didn't have to work on that day - I probably would have got some small stuffs rather than spending too much on anything else.

˙ןooɔ ʇou ʎןǝʇıuıɟǝp ˙pıp ɹǝʌǝu ʎǝɥʇ puɐ 'ǝןɐs ɹoɟ ɹıɐ ʞooqɔɐɯ ןןǝs ʎǝɥʇ ɟı ǝǝs oʇ pǝʇuɐʍ puɐ ǝɹoʇs ɥsoʇuıɔɐɯ oʇ ʇuǝʍ ı

˙ןooɔ ʇou ʎןǝʇıuıɟǝp ˙pıp ɹǝʌǝu ʎǝɥʇ puɐ 'ǝןɐs ɹoɟ ɹıɐ ʞooqɔɐɯ ןןǝs ʎǝɥʇ ɟı ǝǝs oʇ pǝʇuɐʍ puɐ ǝɹoʇs ɥsoʇuıɔɐɯ oʇ ʇuǝʍ ı

I know what you said, "I went to Macintosh store and wanted to see if they sell Macbool are for sale, and they never did. definitely not cool." You can't trick me. :D

But what is Macbool anyways?

I know what you said, "I went to Macintosh store and wanted to see if they sell Macbool are for sale, and they never did. definitely not cool." You can't trick me. :D

Macbook

I tricked you! You said macbool, I said macbook :nana:

Macbook Air is the first thinnest laptop.

macbook-air-giz.jpg

Wow I missed one letter, at least I got all of your words correct. :nana: That's a nice laptop by the way.

Thanks Bott. ;)

To get know more about this place is all you have to get lost first. :whistle:

Oh, so true. Been happened to me many times in Austin a few years ago, now, I drive around Austin without having to check my map out. :lol:

Naw, I slept while the people burst in the stores' doors.

was buying alot ROH Wrestling DVD and some few indy wrestling DVD from ROH website cuz of it was 40 percent off which its very rare appearance on ROH website!! :D

Typing upside down is not cool either. ;)

Didn't buy anything during none interest offer sale on camcorder.
Next year, I'm sure for Blu-Ray player! :)

Back