Black Friday: What Did You Buy?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
For those of you who went shopping on Black Froday...

Which stores did you go to?

What did you buy?

i was going to buy an ergonomic keyboard today, but i changed my mind because of the crowds and decided not to.

i was going to buy an ergonomic keyboard today, but i changed my mind because of the crowds and decided not to.

Me, too... looking for a digital camera and DVD recorder but changed my mind not to go till another time.

Saw the BB parking while passing by - it was full and cars lined up leaving and entering as well, wow!

Me, too... looking for a digital camera and DVD recorder but changed my mind not to go till another time.

Saw the BB parking while passing by - it was full and cars lined up leaving and entering as well, wow!

i don't know about the best buy in your area, but the one closest to my neighborhood is *always* busy.

What did you buy?

I went to Toys R Us, and got Jordan toys that he asked for, and Markus video games for his XBOX 360. I'm not going into details on what I brought, because it's a surprise for my sons, I don't want them reading the screen behind my back. :lol:

i don't know about the best buy in your area, but the one closest to my neighborhood is *always* busy.

My BB area is usually little busy daily but never like this one even during the x-mas shopping times, too.

I went to Toys R Us, and got Jordan toys that he asked for, and Markus video games for his XBOX 360. I'm not going into details on what I brought, because it's a surprise for my sons, I don't want them reading the screen behind my back. :lol:
LOL

Good idea! ;)

I might go out again Saturday to the Game Shop, I need to find one more video game for my son, It was sold out at Toys R Us.

The only thing I bought at Black Friday is TIME on my job. As you all know I work in the retail industry, my job totally depends on the Black Friday sales.

Gauging from the lines at the local stores the company has, I think I have better odds of not being laid off this year and 2009.

What did I get?

I ordered online sansa MP3 player and 8GB card for my camera/video for pickup at circuit city. I don't have to wait in line at 5am. I took a bus with my friend and got there at 11am. (instead of driving my car because i know there would be full parking and i don't want to drive around, waste gas).

then went home that's it. no more black friday shopping for me next year, enuff. but i will shop again prefer quiet time like in the morning.

Last edited:
online black friday save my trip and got it.

Eastbay: Huaracuhe '08 and McDavid ankle brace straps [2 braces]

Best Buy: Portable DVD player [need to get new one anyway]

what else.. have several more...

I bought 3 DVDs... Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, The Incredible Hulk, and Iron Man. :)

I got a digital camera at a Rite Aid where my sister worked in the early afternoon, so I avoided the cattle herds.

I bought 3 DVDs... Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, The Incredible Hulk, and Iron Man. :)

I was thinking of getting a DVD of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal skull too, but then I thought what would my parents get me for Christmas? :hmm: so I decide to wait it out until after Christmas. :lol:

Did you buy those 3 movies for yourself? ;)

just bought Dell Vostro 1310... $300 off... i have 30 days till i return it for full refund. let's hope i like it

What did you buy?

My dad told me that he heard the news that a man died during black friday. When the store open, so many people was ran and push.. A man fell on the floor, everybody keep running over on man as continue. Till he got killed. :-(

just bought Dell Vostro 1310... $300 off... i have 30 days till i return it for full refund. let's hope i like it

I wonder about your Dell Vostro 1310. what is kind of operation? XP Pro. how much cost. from where? ebay? I still think about it . how good?

I wonder about your Dell Vostro 1310. what is kind of operation? XP Pro. how much cost. from where? ebay? I still think about it . how good?

-bought Dell Vostro 1310 from dell.com
-with tax and upgrades (CPU/video card/etc.).... $1000
-it comes with Vista but gonna reformat it to XP Pro
-how good? That's what i'm gonna find out... I'm pleased with its 30-days full refund policy

-bought Dell Vostro 1310 from dell.com
-with tax and upgrades (CPU/video card/etc.).... $1000
-it comes with Vista but gonna reformat it to XP Pro
-how good? That's what i'm gonna find out... I'm pleased with its 30-days full refund policy

OIC you had purchased it from Dell.com

I found it by Ebay. Cheaper price than Dell.com it costs $605.99 from Canada. you may see it by ebay.
NIB DELL LAPTOP VOSTRO 1310 T5670 1.8G 13.3" XP Pro SP3 - eBay (item 290278015486 end time Dec-24-08 22:22:13 PST)

Back