Best friend

BEST FRIEND?????

I have seen lot of you guys list lots of best friends

I thought BEST FRIEND is the meaning of one person not more than one person.

But I had 2 but I put them into 2 different world.

One is hearing world is Roger Moore

Another one is deaf world is John Harrison

I have best friend but not anymore.....we not have seen eachother for 5 yrs....his name is luke and i have know him for since we were 3 yrs ld till 12 yrs old.... cause i transfter to hearing school...i heard that he got into alot of trouble since i left my friendship....i always figure what he look like now....I'm 16 yrs. old but i really want to see him....can't find him...so i move on made a new best friend name katie, so we became bbf for 4 yrs

Originally posted by ChelEler
My best friend is my husband. :mrgreen:

Yes! My dear husband is my best friend, too! He wouldn't like having his picture put up here, but at least y'all know who my best friend is. :D

My best friends would be my sisters and also Katziechickie and Lizachickie!! When we meet in real life, we will definitely have lots of pictures taken together and you can bet we will post a beautiful picture of the Charlie's Chickies together in ADv2! ;)

My best friend was JF Leahy. He passed away in 1987. He was about 19 years old. He was a freshman student at Gallaudet Unversity. I heard that he had mono and coma. That's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
webexplorer said:
My best friend was JF Leahy. He passed away in 1987. He was about 19 years old. He was a freshman student at Gallaudet Unversity. I heard that he had mono and coma. That's it.

yes i remember him.. we had the same speech therapist.. cant believe it has been 17 yrs already!?? do you still keep in touch with his family??

i have best friends!! we really very close together.. we still touch on emails, online everyday!!! we were at gulf shores, MISS last july 2004!!

Attachments

• tazz.jpg
    tazz.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 50
i have two best friends.. but now it is down to one.. cuz one of them died last year of breast cancer at the age of 33.. which sucks... i miss her terribly..

and the other best friend is meg... as most of you know.. ;)

zesty said:
yes i remember him.. we had the same speech therapist.. cant believe it has been 17 yrs already!?? do you still keep in touch with his family??

His parents moved to Kentucky. Barbara is an owner of a travel agency. His father, James, is probably retired. I haven't heard them since 1990. I could write to them, but feel uncomfortable because they really loved their son anything in the world. JF showed me his pictures of the party at Gally which surprised me. I wonder if he was popular student. I am pissed off that he should have checked his doctor soon. I never knew that he had lung problems when he blow a balloon that made him passed out for two minutes at a birthday party. Can you tell me about him at Gally? I never got a chance to hear from him when I was at NTID, and it was too late. He was a great person that helped many deaf people. (This picture that I took, he never saw a beach for the first time. His sister and he enjoyed walking around the beach.)

Last edited:
Geez. I have A TON of best friends.

Gabrielle- soon 18 yrs since.

Sasha(DzRikku)- 6 yrs since.

Tiffanie- 7 yrs since.

Jessie- 5 yrs since.

Claire- 14 yrs since.

Glow(SpiceHD)- A year but she is BEST! heh

Lizzie- few months, she is really good friend of mine.

Plus my boyfriend, Robert *grins* Heh

If you see something in (-) that means they are in here of AD..

webexplorer said:
His parents moved to Kentucky. Barbara is an owner of a travel agency. His father, James, is probably retired. I haven't heard them since 1990. I could write to them, but feel uncomfortable because they really loved their son anything in the world. JF showed me his pictures of the party at Gally which surprised me. I wonder if he was popular student. I am pissed off that he should have checked his doctor soon. I never knew that he had lung problems when he blow a balloon that made him passed out for two minutes at a birthday party. Can you tell me about him at Gally? I never got a chance to hear from him when I was at NTID, and it was too late. He was a great person that helped many deaf people. (This picture that I took, he never saw a beach for the first time. His sister and he enjoyed walking around the beach.)

sorry peeps for going off the point here.. grrr

oh i have no idea..sorry .. the last time i saw him was when we were VERY LITTLE.. imagine that?? lol .. so i dont know a lot about him during his gally days.. but i heard girls loved him.. he had a girlfriend when he died.. his mom wudnt let her go when they hugged cuz she was the last person he was with when he died.. imagine that??? it was shocking that he died.. my speech therapist told me about it.. it was very sad.. she was good friends with his mom.. thats great that you have a picture of him.. ;-) which beach were you guys at?

Heres my new best friend :)

attachment.php

zesty said:
i have two best friends.. but now it is down to one.. cuz one of them died last year of breast cancer at the age of 33.. which sucks... i miss her terribly..

and the other best friend is meg... as most of you know.. ;)
aww very sowwy to hear abt that.. :hug:

I used to be my best friend since junior school until the most recently last summer 2004 and no longer best friend w/her which it's longest story.. Not worth have her post here..

Truly I miss her but her way isn't same and big changed hell awful lot.. I wish she having back old herself. *sniffing*

Anyway...

Least I have another 2 best friend who closer my homearea..
1st pic... Helen ... Parties for my friend's b-day celebrating
2nd pic... Jodi's hubby... *Getting tired of her hubby fooling around expression... grrr took pic 10th* (chuckles)

Attachments

• helenoct2004.jpg
    helenoct2004.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 18
  • chrisandjodiaug2004.jpg
    chrisandjodiaug2004.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 20
I used to have best friend where I was living at my home country and I moved here in USA have pix somewhere :dunno:(she now is living in France) none here and looking for.., I did have internet best friend from UK for almost 4 yrs now we're no longer :(
I recognize my girls are my best friend cuz they are here with me I have shared laughin with/at, talkin with my older daughter :D

Back