Best friend

me & denise on halloween day in 99'.

i have more pixes of us but dont feel like to put them all in here. :)

Attachments

• medenise.jpg
    medenise.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 248
Originally posted by vvti low rolla
are u sure it's denise?! it doesn't look like her

YES, ITS HER ... she got her hair short, thats why. :)

Attachments

• 45345.jpg
    45345.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 246
oic...denise will kill you if you post her pic here...lmao, but i suppose see denise next month for bf.

nah, i knew her very WELL, she don't mind! :) im proud to show EVERYONE that shes my best friend. :D so i might go BF too to see her, of course! :)

well.. :)

I do have oldest best friend but I moved away from illinois when my dad's job transferred me and my mom to california oh well.. I don't really have a best friend in person right now but hey it's all good I'm always on my own when I need to get errands done ;)

Originally posted by e
Ah, I remember Lorena! Tell her I say hi if she still remembers me! I dunno who's Brenda, but that picture w/ Brenda was taken in Little Italy? hehe
Yes, she still remmy you. We were supposed to meet u and mai to go to si mall but it didn't happen. She's doing good.

LOL. Brenda and I were hanging out in Canal Street on last May. We went to some restaurant to eat cheesecakes. :D

my best friend Cynthia and Me for 17 years

Attachments

• cb2.jpg
    cb2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 217
that my best friend russ and jay as i am in the middle, i personally more closer to russ on the left!

russ,me.jay333.JPG

Russ, ME, Jay

I have two best friends, they'll prolly kill me for posting this pix. :lol:

Left to right: Sandrine (from Paris, France), Viki (from my hometown) and me. Sandrine is hearing and Viki and I are deaf. I have known Viki since 23 years, and Sandrine since 13 years. :)

Originally posted by KeWoOLeE
freddy?? ahhhhhh juanita's ex? right?
Hi Kel, sorry for the delay in my reply. I didn't realize your question until now.

Anyway, the answer is NO. That's Clarence, not Freddy. Freddy already moved out to Florida, and he's staying there forever.

best friend is wes zebeski and edwin carter they are at swicd in texas and other best friend is dainel garza go to college with me in texas, hearing community college

Back