Best friend

Xoxostarss

Reaction score
Post a picture of your best friend.

me, my best friend stacy and her boyfriend.

I've known her since we were in our diapers (17 years)

Attachments

• andy me stacy laughing.jpg
    andy me stacy laughing.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 296
illustrator_steven.jpg

We been together - good friend since pre-school and still see him thru...

More than 22 yrs...

That dude looks like Kevbo, Illustrator!

My best friend, Fred, (or should I say former best friend?) left to Florida two months ago (on the 13th of January to be exact) and we never had the chance to say goodbye. :( Anyway, right now my sole best friend is Elyse. :)

arrrgh - don't have a pic of my best friend ..... hmmmm - i might have one - but nah .... too lazy to put it up - heh will do that tmw

Alex is my soul-mate and best friend, and my closest friend is Kim aka Silverroxy :mrgreen:

I have two best friends but I'm close to one of them. Their names r Lorena and Brenda.

i dont have any bestfriend right now.. Well...Long time ago i had a one bestfriend>>richard when i was 2-4 years old... :(

I have friends all over. I call them close friends.. My best friend would have to be back home chilling around and going to school at the same time. She's awesome. Don't have a picture of her.

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
i dont have any bestfriend right now.. Well...Long time ago i had a one bestfriend>>richard when i was 2-4 years old... :(
richard mckenna? :shock:

pretzelbond.jpg

and now.. we're not really in a good condition, but i still consider her as my best friend.

friends4life.jpg

ive known her for only a short period, yet i felt like ive known her all my life- shes my best bud! :)

and of course,
beenkissed.jpg

Last edited:
she and i've known each other since we were babies at age 3.. her name is Katie. she is holding her child and her hubby is sitting next to her. Tammy is my favorite interpreter at the wedding

Attachments

• my friends.jpg
    my friends.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 231
However, here's a picture of my very first deaf best friend, Clarence. We're not as tight as we used to be, but we still hang out every now and then. He, too, knows Freddy and never had the chance to say goodbye.

He's engaged to his long-time girlfriend, has two kids, and resides in Hoboken, NJ. Very nice town.

me_cw.jpg

Here are my old best friends, I'm still in touch with all of 'em.

My best friends, hearings, from my hometown school. They were my classmates in 1st and 2nd grade when we met.
Lauren:
fc89d5be.jpg

Erin:
fc89d5c1.jpg

My old best friend, Alina, I met her at summer camp when we were 11 or 12. We traveled together afterwards.
fc89d5c0.jpg

My closest college buddy, Joanne. We took several same classes, studied, lunches/dinners, attended parties, joined sorority, and everything else we've done together.
fc89d5c4.jpg

That's All, Folks! :mrgreen:

Back