Being a grandma first time ever.

That's cool.... I bet you're happy to be a grandma!!!

My Step mom and Dad is grandparents of four kids!!! And my parents are pretty young, my Dad is only 49 and my stepmom is only 50.

Their oldest grandson Mitch is only 14 (My older stepsister's son), then they have Brayden who's only 6 (My older stepsister's son as well), then comes my son, Tristan who's only 3 1/2, and then they finally have a granddaughter, Claire who's 6 months old (My younger stepsister's, she's a year younger than I am, (I'm 22 and she's 21))

Anyways, my Dad spoils my son while my stepmom spoils the granddaughter as she's the only granddaughter in the family. :giggle: So I can understand if you have a granddaughter, you'd be spoiling her or if you had a grandson, then ur husband would be spoiling him.

:D

Congrats once again.

Wow, what a neat family you have. I am only 48 and I am getting used to the idea now I am a grandmother. I am really exciting and I love him and will love many more grandchildren if they decide to have more. My daughter in law said wait 3 years before having another one. I don't mind having girl or boy as long as they are healthy and strong. ;)

Thank for the post.

Thank everyone for the wonderful posts.

Tonight we went to see the baby and his mother. I get a chance to hold him. He smells so good and so light. When he cried, I gave him back to his dad. Lol what a great feeling after I dealed with my own two babies. I think I like being grandmother more than being a mom. :)

mostly young grandmother who under in 30's or 40's dont matters ages.

But my grandmother who very young at 44 years old when i was firstborn in 1981 my mom got me when she was 23 years old very younger mom..

interestingly enough that I wont be able to hit grandaddy til I'm in my 50's cause I didnt have my girls until I was in my 30's. My classmate at TSD totally had us Class of 1990'ers all beat being a father at 19 then became grandfather at 38 yrs old.

Back