Beards, Goatees, and Moustache

I have had goatee and sideburns for 4-5 years now. I keep both short and same length, trim to exact same length every other day to keep neat. Never had mustache and never want one...one day without shaving bugs the heck out of me.

I have all of them and full sideburn.

It's just different from my old post in last 2 years ago.

I don't like men with facial hair, chest hair or back hair..eww it looks good on some but I enjoy the clean shaving..lol

I have always found men who have trimmed goatee are just so irresistible. :naughty:

Actually, in overall - I'm not picky either but if a man wears a beard, that's fine - as long as it is trimmed and not too burly or whatever it is. The same goes for men who have mustache.

Some men are not "agreeable" with mustache, goatee or beards. If it looks good on them, That's great - more power to them. It's even better as long as they keep themselves clean. :)

I don't like mustache on my fiance. It doesn't look good on him - it don't agree on his looks, if you know what I mean ? Without mustache, he looks very much handsome with his long hair. I am droolin' over him! :giggle:

I like whatever suites the fella that makes him desirable and irrestible in my eyes :naughty: :giggle:

Back