Beards, Goatees, and Moustache

:giggle: :giggle: Yep, I saw that one too and I walked up near Cheri and bump her with my elbow, and said " do you think Liebling will be our next step mom? :giggle: ", but I had soo much fun with all of you at our wedding, so much to look back and laugh about it later ....

Oh yes... :lol: I laugh when you both said to me that I would become your next step-mom... :giggle:

I laughed when you fresh my memory about your Dad & me... I keep on laugh and thought how good time we have...

:jaw: Are you serious ?

Yes, it wasn't a bad flirting ya know, she was just teasing my dad and having a good time, I mean we all did and we all had good laughed out of this too.... :) ..

Liebling:-))) said:
Oh nooooo.... I would not take RR away from my best friend Angel... Yes I am friendly to him like I did to anyone including women and men.

Correct :D

Yes, it wasn't a bad flirting ya know, she was just teasing my dad and having a good time, I mean we all did and we all had good laughed out of this too.... :)

:lol: Yeah, I know what you mean about flirtin'.. Gee, I would be embarrassed. She only met ur dad for the first time.

Oh, boy Lieblin' you sure are brave than me. :lol: No wonder I am shocked ! Lol

:lol: Yeah, I know what you mean about flirtin'.. Gee, I would be embarrassed. She only met ur dad for the first time.

Oh, boy Lieblin' you sure are brave than me. :lol: No wonder I am shocked ! Lol

:lol:

Oh no, I would not say to him during first meeting without familiar their personality/character first... :Ohno: I met Angel's Dad & his family few times and party/overnight at their house before I am able to make sense of humor toward her Dad... :lol:

Ahh Liebling now I know why.. ya a friendly gal... and sure funny as heck eh? I would be hanging my jaw out if ya did that to me.. lol... who knows if I gonna have that silly grin on my face afterways!!!! hehe..

:lol:

Oh no, I would not say to him during first meeting without familiar their personality/character first... :Ohno: I met Angel's Dad & his family few times and party/overnight at their house before I am able to make sense of humor toward her Dad... :lol:

Heee,, You got more gut than I do! ha. But you can always use NorthStar to groom his beard,gotatees or moustace which I forget which one he have on himself. heee. Sorry I don't mean to tease you NorthStar if you remember me foundly! ha:giggle:

Update on growing my beard. I got tired of the itching so I just now shaved it off. :)

ROFL Tousi man.... I had to be careful not to get any food on my goatee.. till later when I wasnt paying attention and BAM!! oh well... hahaha....funny comment... that cracked me up... I bet ya have done that so often ya say bllahh time to tempt the cats to come up and bite it off.. lol kidding... :cool:

Lol, NS; say, on second thought, man, go ahead and grow a face fulla hair. The weather is changing; the geese are flying south; the clouds are getting more ominous by day; cold season is upon you so get your meds ready for your first cold of the season and your moustache, etc will make great snot-absorbers. Come spring, you may come outta hibernation, chop off the hair, take a shower and come on down and see us! LOL!!!

Lucky? Women do shave, too. Does the legs and armpits part ring a bell? That's more area to cover than just on the face. I can't imagine myself growing some armpit hair, yuck!

Well the hair on legs/armpits are different than the hair on face (for men), they are usually very hard, it's like I have to cut the metal wires, and they just kept growing and growing really fast, I have to shave it EVERYDAY.

And as for this thread, I was used to have the goatee when I was in high school, but now no more. I dislike it because I feel like something paper on my mouth while drinking any bottles. I prefer GONE, but wish the beard do not exist...

Ahh Liebling now I know why.. ya a friendly gal... and sure funny as heck eh? I would be hanging my jaw out if ya did that to me.. lol... who knows if I gonna have that silly grin on my face afterways!!!! hehe..

GarnetTigerMom's post
Heee,, You got more gut than I do! ha. But you can always use NorthStar to groom his beard,gotatees or moustace which I forget which one he have on himself. heee. Sorry I don't mean to tease you NorthStar if you remember me foundly! ha :giggle:

:D:

Those Wild Hairs

And I don't mean Rabbits. After the age of 45 us women start getting
wild hairs here and there. You never know where they will turn up.
I've got this one white hair under my chin, that stays lying against
the underside of my chin till it gets long enough to stand up straight
and then "sproing" there it is! I've named him Ralph.
I don't even have to look in the mirror.
I can tell when these few wild guys are waving around because my
kids start gazing at my chin instead of my eyes when we are talking.
Most of them are too polite to say anything, but one of my 7 kids
always volunteers to pluck them. I say, "NO! Get away from me with
those tweezers!" She's says, "Aw cmon mom, That looks really gross
and this only hurts alittle bit!" I have to go shave just to get her
to leave me alone. :giggle:

I've never heard anyone name a hair before, that's funny. Gald to see you got a sense of humor about it. Why the name "Ralph?"

Maybe she ralphed it up from way down south and lo and behold!

Innanimate Object Names

Ralph is one of many names I attach to objects that anoy me
but I can't really do anything about. Herman is another.
Manfred and Julius as well. Hmmm I don't seem to have
any female names. I wonder why?

Heee,, You got more gut than I do! ha. But you can always use NorthStar to groom his beard,gotatees or moustace which I forget which one he have on himself. heee. Sorry I don't mean to tease you NorthStar if you remember me foundly! ha:giggle:

HAHA GTM... I hadnt noticed ya posted in here in this topic since I last visited in here a while ago.. lol haha funny.. I still have my mustache... but the goatee I had a few months I did grow but had to shave off due to that food incident.. haha...and beard?? ahh blah spotty beard at best.. so best to have mustache as well.. and goatee when I do have time to do again...

Lol, NS; say, on second thought, man, go ahead and grow a face fulla hair. The weather is changing; the geese are flying south; the clouds are getting more ominous by day; cold season is upon you so get your meds ready for your first cold of the season and your moustache, etc will make great snot-absorbers. Come spring, you may come outta hibernation, chop off the hair, take a shower and come on down and see us! LOL!!!

HOHOHO Tousi man... yeah and the geese are pharting down their craps out of the sky and honking like crazy and doing the V flight....haha... ya too funny on the hiberation thing.. haha...

HAHA GTM... I hadnt noticed ya posted in here in this topic since I last visited in here a while ago.. lol haha funny.. I still have my mustache... but the goatee I had a few months I did grow but had to shave off due to that food incident.. haha...and beard?? ahh blah spotty beard at best.. so best to have mustache as well.. and goatee when I do have time to do again...

HOHOHO Tousi man... yeah and the geese are pharting down their craps out of the sky and honking like crazy and doing the V flight....haha... ya too funny on the hiberation thing.. haha...

Great idea come on down to visit in the new look :giggle: :naughty:

Maybe she ralphed it up from way down south and lo and behold!

Well that is possible, hmmm, but if that were what happened,
then instead of being a straight hair on my chin, it would
be curly, wouldn't it?:giggle:

i think having a goatee make the guy look sexy.. beard.. OHhh tickle me down there if u know what i mean! :giggle: i always think beard or goatee or mustache make a guy look sexier! heh!

i saw my soon to be ex hubby with his regular mustache but look like HUGE mustache all the way to cheek..look weird on him, i think. *ahem* give u an idea what it basically look like.. its me.. but with my new fake mustache! maybe i should dress up as a man for halloween? not bad idea! hehehe! enjoy!

:laugh2: :laugh2:

:ty:, Freaky Cat!

Back