Beards, Goatees, and Moustache

I had to beg my husband not to grow a beard this winter....Let's see if he listens to his lovely wife this time...:fingersx:

I love my husband's mustache and he doesn't need anymore facial hair....:lol:

Beg you surely did, I'll comply with that this year, but if the weather is extremely cold and 'beg' me to grow one to help keep my chin/throat warm...umm...hot chocolate comin' up dearie?! :D

Once more-- :scatter:

:lol:
~RR

I have a goatee and sideburns. I usually cut them with an electric trimmer only 1/4" wide. Also, I cut my hair with it only less than 1/16". I am bald. :giggle:

I have a beard that I keep trimmed to #4 I got tired of shaving plus hopefully it makes me look older.

Last edited:
I dont' have a updated picture. I hate pictures of me. I dont think the camera likes me :laugh2:

Aww.. that's too bad. Lol Since you mentioned that you can take care of urself by trimmin', I think camera will like you. :giggle:

Make sure you don't crack the camera's tiny windows and explode its flash. :lol: I am just bein' silly tonight. Don't ask me why. :rofl:

Aww.. that's too bad. Lol Since you mentioned that you can take care of urself by trimmin', I think camera will like you. :giggle:

Make sure you don't crack the camera's tiny windows and explode its flash. :lol: I am just bein' silly tonight. Don't ask me why. :rofl:

Don't need to ask. I have that effect on people. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I do have a mustache which I trim to keep it nice and light.... plus used to have a goatee which I had for about 2 months... wanted to have a goatee and got it but had to shave that off due to getting a food struck on the goatee...ugh.. before that happened, I had wondered what to get to trim my goatee somehow to keep it short and nice looking... oh well I might re-grow the goatee this year or so..lol...

I do have a mustache which I trim to keep it nice and light.... plus used to have a goatee which I had for about 2 months... wanted to have a goatee and got it but had to shave that off due to getting a food struck on the goatee...ugh.. before that happened, I had wondered what to get to trim my goatee somehow to keep it short and nice looking... oh well I might re-grow the goatee this year or so..lol...

Don't re-grow it, NS, till ya learn to shovel the food in right! :thumb:

Women could have Beards, Moustaches. Depends on their gene and their hormones, too.

What was more funny is that when Liebling beg my dad the day before the wedding to shave his beard off so he would look more younger and sexier for his daugther's wedding day, he told her maybe he will, then the next morning, he showed us his face, and Liebling was so thriller and start rubbing her hands on my dad's face, she was really flirting with him, I could see him blushing...:eek3: Oh myyy :giggle:...

Don't re-grow it, NS, till ya learn to shovel the food in right! :thumb:

ROFL Tousi man.... I had to be careful not to get any food on my goatee.. till later when I wasnt paying attention and BAM!! oh well... hahaha....funny comment... that cracked me up... I bet ya have done that so often ya say bllahh time to tempt the cats to come up and bite it off.. lol kidding... :cool:

What was more funny is that when Liebling beg my dad the day before the wedding to shave his beard off so he would look more younger and sexier for his daugther's wedding day, he told her maybe he will, then the next morning, he showed us his face, and Liebling was so thriller and start rubbing her hands on my dad's face, she was really flirting with him, I could see him blushing...:eek3: Oh myyy :giggle:...

OOOO Angel serious?? Liebling got your dad feeling hot after she was rubbing on your dad's face?? Oooooooo dang... no wonder Liebling can be charming eh... ahha better keep her away from RR in case... lol....

Speaking of RR... why not shave him bald and etc... and then shave his famous mustache off!!! Ya now have a bald RR!!!! :giggle: Kidding, dude.. I know ya gonna say a fat BLEEP at me..hehe....

:jaw: Are you serious ?

Yes, do re-grow the goatee :giggle:

Umm, I don't like my son's goatee. I beg him to shave it off, he refused. As for my husband, I like him no beard nor goatee. maybe little mustache that is if he trims it all the time.

i think having a goatee make the guy look sexy.. beard.. OHhh tickle me down there if u know what i mean! :giggle: i always think beard or goatee or mustache make a guy look sexier! heh!

i saw my soon to be ex hubby with his regular mustache but look like HUGE mustache all the way to cheek..look weird on him, i think. *ahem* give u an idea what it basically look like.. its me.. but with my new fake mustache! maybe i should dress up as a man for halloween? not bad idea! hehehe! enjoy!

Some guys look great with a beard as long as it not thick like a bush! Some guys are bald make them look intelligent or looking like Mr.Clean I can polish the guy sexy head! heee,, some guys with goatees are okay it make them look like they trying to look young with that style. As for the moustace some guys look good with that too. It all depend on how the guy take care of himself. I do like rugged light beard on a guy that makes a guy look hotter with his shirt unbutton. Heeee :ty:

:giggle::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol:

I laughing so hard when I read your post here... You has a good memory about me and your Dad... :giggle:

On wedding day, after married... We were on the line waiting to expect the guests to shake hands or whatever to us... Your Dad walked and spot me and act his charm grin smile :D and point his finger on his well cut hair and shave and moustache trim... and said that "for you"... awww I pat his face and he :hug: me... :giggle:

Why do you are shock, Maria and Northstar? :giggle: It's me... I am too friendly person... flirt? maybe too friendly???

Oh nooooo.... I would not take RR away from my best friend Angel... Yes I am friendly to him like I did to anyone including women and men.

:giggle::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol:

I laughing so hard when I read your post here... You has a good memory about me and your Dad... :giggle:

On wedding day, after married... We were on the line waiting to expect the guests to shake hands or whatever to us... Your Dad walked and spot me and act his charm grin smile :D and point his finger on his well cut hair and shave and moustache trim... and said that "for you"... awww I pat his face and he :hug: me... :giggle:

Why do you are shock, Maria and Northstar? :giggle: It's me... I am too friendly person... flirt? maybe too friendly???

:giggle: :giggle: Yep, I saw that one too and I walked up near Cheri and bump her with my elbow, and said " do you think Liebling will be our next step mom? :giggle: ", but I had soo much fun with all of you at our wedding, we all were laughing and having such a great time ....:ily:

Back