Be honest..

Yeah, a few times. Last time was the worst and I had to keep my mouth shut to avoid to smell the alcohols.

Never gone to work drunk,,,but have had a drink at supper...(we worked nights)...but I've shown up at Church hung over as hell!...Friend suggested I take the "Hair of the Dog" remedy (some mixed-up pills), swallowed down with a beer...didn't help!...Those were the days....haven't drank in over 15 years. But sure loved those White Russians and Pina Colas.

I did this when I was mid 20's. Had 2 GFs same time. Party with one right after work, then sleep over at the other one. Hung over every day for several weeks, until I sorted my love life out. Now, I can get hungover all I want. No job to antagonize the situation. Problem is, I am semi retired from drinking. Once in a while, I have a few shots of Crown Royal.....bzzzzzzzzzzz......

I've never been employed before with the exception of one job I had for several months.

However, I have attended class lectures hungover. (This was in the early 90s during my freshman year of college.) I was addicted to wine coolers and was a moderate drinker.

One morning I came into class with a pounding headache. I was also dizzy and nauseated. It took everything inside of me not to vomit during lecture because the sound of my professor's voice and environmental sounds reverberated through my head and made me feel worse. :(

I've had other experiences, but that particular day was the most memorable and difficult.

I no longer drink (due to the meds I take) and am glad I no longer have to worry about having hangovers. :)

Yeppers, been there, done that.:giggle: Fortunately, it hasn't been for many years. There have been days I wished I had a bottle stashed in my desk drawer, though!:lol:

I have shown up drunk, hung over to work when I was telemarketing as a teen..

THe hung over at church thing too... This one time it was a good friend of the family whos grandma died.. He felt like getting wasted the night before the funeral. So I went with him. That night I got so drunk I fell down my basement stairs and broke a rib, my parents still made me get up and go to the funeral.. It was my friends grandma and he felt as terrible as i did! I felt horrible lol but atleast I was there... in pain, but there

Yeppers, been there, done that.:giggle: Fortunately, it hasn't been for many years. There have been days I wished I had a bottle stashed in my desk drawer, though!:lol:

lol wanna that?
bowmore.jpg

i included a picture of a bottle of whisky so jill can hide it in her desk drawers

i have, i was stoned as well , attended a freinds' funeral for her twin babis died at birth.....not my proudest moment, i was an addict back then

Oh yes i have been hung over at work back in 2000/2001 and i wasn't the only one! I had the job where we all go out sailing with the clients and if they are great people they often invite us out for dinner. We made most of it!! It was brilliant time (not the drinking side of it obviously)

Sailing with hangover isn't very nice as it affects the balance and the motion of the boat often would set us off!

There was one incident that put me off getting drunk for life! I haven't been drunk since that day. It had scared me for life!

ah i forgot hear again, you are blind as well, ok its a pic of the bottle that says, Bowmore 18 years old Scotch whisky. it is the 2007 best in show at the San Francisco Spirits competition, also was awarded a double gold medal. i got one, and almost ran out, geez every single person whom i kindly gave them a nip or two (i didnt have to but,whats the point of saying its the best when no one else really knows without saying, im not that mean) none of of them said its ok, its always consistently; 'shit this is good, one of the best I've had' i dont think i can afford another one, it gone up to $160 bottle. Best i leave it to experience. it was Awesome.

yeah I had to deal with bad hangover probably once or twice.. never again cuz it was that bad when I showed up to work I wasn't myself and I figured i was gonna break something at work but lucky I realized drinking every day after work wasn't gonna cut it so I quit drinking every day but I switched to smoking ciggrattes every day now... :roll: oh well shyt happens for a reason right? ;)

ah i forgot hear again, you are blind as well, ok its a pic of the bottle that says, Bowmore 18 years old Scotch whisky. it is the 2007 best in show at the San Francisco Spirits competition, also was awarded a double gold medal. i got one, and almost ran out, geez every single person whom i kindly gave them a nip or two (i didnt have to but,whats the point of saying its the best when no one else really knows without saying, im not that mean) none of of them said its ok, its always consistently; 'shit this is good, one of the best I've had' i dont think i can afford another one, it gone up to $160 bottle. Best i leave it to experience. it was Awesome.

:lol:

Thanks for the description. I appreciate it. :D

Man, all of this talk about alcoholic beverages makes me miss the taste of wine coolers. :giggle:

No kiddin'! I actually get into it on purpose when it's called for! Like when I need to shop at Walmart, I HAVE to slam a couple to keep it sane there! LOL

I have also shopped in Wal-Mart drunk as well. A friend of mine drove and she wanted me to go with her. The scary part - it was at the Wal-Mart I work for now. :shock: It happened like a year ago. I went to a friend of mine's birthday party and was the first time I had drank in probably 9-12 months. I didn't act stupid or crazy, but I think it was obvious I was drunk.

:rofl2:

I bet!

Spoken like a true person!!

Back