Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero bans and just as many warnings. I am such a wimp. :tears:

About 100 times!!! :whistle:

Just kidding.. None! :angel:

Because your smiley just flipped the bird, that alone tells me what kind of person you are and that you will get banned in the future .... probably eventually banned permanently.
Haha. I doubt I can get banned anyway. The smiley in my signature doesn't express me.=]

I have not yet to get banned on any websites ever since I started know what websites is in 1996. Unless, I get banned for being too nice or someone hates me for no reason.

oh, i forgot. i also received one warning, so that makes one warning and one ban -- second ban probably up and coming after what i wrote in the hugs thread.

I have been banned several times from the other site. Thank god the site is GONE for GOOD! :cool:

Not here, just not yet! :shock:

Damn! I do miss other site! I have been banned for nth times. :giggle:

For this site, I was warned twice, I think. :hmm:

Damn! I do miss other site! I have been banned for nth times. :giggle:

For this site, I was warned twice, I think. :hmm:

i know you love the other site toooooo much more than I am! i tasted it ONCE and once is enough for me. :giggle:

oh you were warned twice. lol!!!

0 banned and 0 warnings and to be honest, I am surprised cuz there were several posts I have made that were pretty harsh. Guess I toed the line often. No desire to get banned but have no desire to avoid controversial threads. :)

to be honest, i'm really surprised that i was only banned once. some of my posts have been quite stern in nature, but then again, i'm the kind of person who likes to speak their mind and i won't hesistate to do it. i just need to make sure not to insult anyone in the process. :lol:

0 warnings, 0 bans. I think they're too afraid to ban me. I mean, look at my avatar. It's a machine gun electric guitar!!! Nobody wants to mess with that!

O bans. 0 warnings. I have a temper too AND I speak as I find in contraversal threads.

Want to know the secret of that? It's called self control. If I can't be polite to someone I ignore their posts and/or put them on egnore. Sometimes I'll just leave a thread altogether if I feel I can't be civil in it.

Also I tend to attack idea's and not people. (Well not people online anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back