Banned Users

Let's all ban ourselves for a day and sit in the corner! :giggle:

yes,Alex may ban all of us for one day and can have a rest for a day :)

FYI, you are banned for one week. enjoy your vacation :thumb:

:giggle:

I will bump into this once more.

There are cheeky hearing perpetuators whose should to be banned, especially those likes to pick on the written ability of some d/Deaf members here.
Some hardline CI advocates are especially obnoxious, as there are a number of posters here who aren't impressed either. It is hard to believe those in habit of jumping into 'opposition's threads deliberately making wisecracks and often ignoring requests to 'take it elsewhere' have not been reprimanded. I wonder why.
Everyone can guess they might be.

As with every member, confidentiality reigns, in other words; if any action was imposed...it was done so without anyone else's acknowledge except for the moderator's team and owner. Other than that, seeing the banishment word: 'banned' under an user's name can say so much, however, it won't specify the cause of it, nor the reason for it...it all comes down to confidentiality and each member here in AD is entitled to it. ;)

~RR

As with every member, confidentiality reigns, in other words; if any action was imposed...it was done so without anyone else's acknowledge except for the moderator's team and owner. Other than that, seeing the banishment word: 'banned' under an user's name can say so much, however, it won't specify the cause of it, nor the reason for it...it all comes down to confidentiality and each member here in AD is entitled to it. ;)

~RR

I think you, Roadrunner should get banned too...

:lol: Just kidding, and also, don't ban me either!!! ;)

~RR

I know a member whose avatar says 'banned' but the user isn't banned currently. I think he left alldeaf :dunno:

I think you, Roadrunner should get banned too...

:lol: Just kidding, and also, don't ban me either!!! ;)

*off-topic*

Welllllll...I've tanned, been branded, watch things get scanned, canned with pranks, getting fanned on hot summer days, but....banned--hmm...I s'posed I have been banned from 'normal hearing'. :lol: (no offense to those who are 'hearing'-- ;) )

:D
~RR

*off-topic*

Welllllll...I've tanned, been branded, watch things get scanned, canned with pranks, getting fanned on hot summer days, but....banned--hmm...I s'posed I have been banned from 'normal hearing'. :lol: (no offense to those who are 'hearing'-- ;) )

:D
~RR

That's some many good points, RR. ;)

Wonder if RR had his butt scanned and then tanned right? ? Kidding, man....

Back