Banned members

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol:Yeaa, but in other forums, the threads just get locked and people move on.

Dictatorship ? :lol: I guess, you should live in North Korea. :laugh2:

:cool2: makes you wonder how and why North Korea is still surviving for this so long.... :laugh2::laugh2:

The rules

I don't think the rules are necessarily strict, but it's how they are applied that makes or breaks a forum. In the past, I've seen some really unfair application of the rules and it made things very bad. If you have a forum where the rules are applied haphazardly or unfairly, there WILL be problems. But, if the rules (regardless of what they are) are applied fairly, the forum will run smoothly.

I don't think the forum is very restrictive; nor do I think it's a dictatorship here. I also wouldn't be here if it was.

But, we're entering into a different topic altogether....

Well there's no need to know publicly why any member has been banned but best to respect that and leave that as is.. and we can mingle among here with no problem... simple enough as is...

ahh We all get curious every now and then but for most part, there are reasons why they would not discuss why some posters are banned..."some things are better left unsaid" or in my case some things are better left alone and move on.

Nothing wrong to be curious but at some point its "none of our busniess" lol In my opinion, a mod or the adm should come in here and let us all know what their thoughts are and have this thread locked...no need to discuss this further longer.

I think this thread needs to be locked. There's no reason to discuss more because, you can't get the answers from the moderators anyway. :)

Maria, I second that because it is my fault that I brought it up in another forum and lumpingmi pick it up from me. Yes, let the thread be lock. Just let it go and not go any further. I am sorry, moderators and Alex. :(

Me too! I'm so very sorry!! hey wait a minnit! i di dnt do anything wrong! LOL

Mod's Note -

The thread is closed and with that, it has served it's purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back