Bakers refuse to makes wedding cakes for same sex couples

Status
Not open for further replies.

The bigot and stupid are different definition. The stupid is best fit for lesbian couple went to Christian business that opposed LGBT people, because lesbian couple lacked the common sense and intelligence. That's my opinion, period.

I rarely response to your post because I know you are trolling me for pleasure and I don't take your bait anymore. I limit myself in debate.

That's my last post that answered your question. :bye:

Why would a gay couple want to help a business owned by people who disapprove of their lifestyle?
That couple didn't know about it until the owner refused to serve them. Now all gay people know about it so they will never never help that business.

They moved the business to their home because they would be embarrassed when gay people and gay supporters might boycott in the front of their store.

they refuses to serve anything to customers who happen to be a gay person are idiot!

They didn't refuse the couple because they were gay. Also, their right to their beliefs is constitutionally protected.

That couple didn't know about it until the owner refused to serve them. Now all gay people know about it so they will never never help that business.

They moved the business to their home because they would be embarrassed when gay people and gay supporters might boycott in the front of their store.

1) Naive

2) Wrong

They didn't refuse the couple because they were gay. Also, their right to their beliefs is constitutionally protected.

idiots

I would not dare to hurt any one because they happen to be gay. I love gay people, originially, i dont see them as gay people, just human people first. I dont look into their sex life, and its none of my business but i love them. I have several relatives who are gay and i love them. silly people who refuses to serve gay people, just like if they were deaf. jeez

The bigot and stupid are different definition. The stupid is best fit for lesbian couple went to Christian business that opposed LGBT people, because lesbian couple lacked the common sense and intelligence. That's my opinion, period.

I don't think the couple knew that the owners oppose same-sex marriage until they made a request inside the store. Don't call them stupid. In other words, if they knew about it beforehand, they wouldn't go there in the first place.

I don't think the couple knew that the owners oppose same-sex marriage until they made a request inside the store. Don't call them stupid.

Ok, I respect your opinion. :)

Not surprised to see some members disagree with two, three different things.

I love to agree with you but I have to make fair statement to Stein and TXGolfer.

idiots

I would not dare to hurt any one because they happen to be gay. I love gay people, originially, i dont see them as gay people, just human people first. I dont look into their sex life, and its none of my business but i love them. I have several relatives who are gay and i love them. silly people who refuses to serve gay people, just like if they were deaf. jeez

And again, they did nothing to "hurt" this couple. They merely stated that catering gay weddings is not a service they provide. They even stated that they have no issue selling products to gay people. I think you may be misunderstanding the article.

I rarely response to your post because I know you are trolling me for pleasure and I don't take your bait anymore. I limit myself in debate.

That's my last post that answered your question. :bye:

Sorry you feel that way. I actually find your thought process to be fascinating.

Sorry you feel that way. I actually find your thought process to be fascinating.

Ok, no problem.

If we limit the quibbling so no problem for us. :)

And their business tripled when they made the move.
False!

‘Bible-Thumping…B**ch’: Bakers Who Refused to Make Gay Couple’s Wedding Cake Shut Down Their Shop Following Threats, Anger | TheBlaze.com

At the time, they told TheBlaze that their wedding vendors “badgered and harassed” until they refused to do business with Sweet Cakes by Melissa. As a result, the business’ wedding cake orders this summer were down dramatically from the past. Plus, some individuals canceled their previously-planned cakes in the wake of the controversy.

"smart business move"? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

oh dear oh dear.... good find, crazypaul.

Like I said......

like I said.... if it ain't in the menu - then it ain't served. simple as that. your example is not the same exact thing at all. not a single bit.

IMO - if you're in business of serving people - you're always going to deal with people of all races, genders, cultures, etc... and if you have problem with that - then you shouldn't be in business.

probably why they're closing shop.

so where the heck are Christian groups? Chic-a-Fil? how come no love for them bakers? oh well.

It amazes me that you read this article and have no clue as to the thinking behind it. :lol:

It is also funny when some of y'all post blogs from one of my friends.

oh? please do elaborate.

Nah, I will let you try to figure it out. :) Hint: Perspective.

perspective? CP merely posted a fact that disputed your claim. profit went down. clearly. they lost customers. clearly.

and what's your perspective on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back