Autonomous cars (driveless)

Why? Are you kidding? Do you think it is easy to deal with horses? Lemme guess... :hmm: Guess you never rode and deal with horses in the past.
214_566720470559_1286_n.jpg

what is it that you always say about assumption? :laugh2:

Guess what? I already rode and deal with horses, they are NOT easy to deal with. My grandfather used to have 4 horses back then and I grew up there.
perhaps you suck at it cuz you're a city slicker :laugh2:

Cleaning, deal with its own waste, feed everyday, water, and if horse get sick, well... anyway Horses can't travel far like vehicles can.
you need to maintain a car, deal with oil change/repair/maintenance/expense/etc.... and if a car broke, well you're screwed. again.... how is it lazier? you're confusing laziness with progressiveness.

214_566720470559_1286_n.jpg

what is it that you always say about assumption? :laugh2:

perhaps you suck at it cuz you're a city slicker :laugh2:

you need to maintain a car, deal with oil change/repair/maintenance/expense/etc.... and if a car broke, well you're screwed. again.... how is it lazier? you're confusing laziness with progressiveness.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn he straight up even has a picture on a frikkin horse! :laugh2:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn he straight up even has a picture on a frikkin horse! :laugh2:

a little throwback :)

10440822_10103887476098619_529902853628904525_n.jpg

10296822_10103887476093629_5897737429226379438_n.jpg

10388129_10103887476103609_6694366557944795469_n.jpg

i love horses. i would love to have one when I get me a nice cozy home with large property next to mountain :)

I used to ride horses all the time when I was younger. I ride occasionally from time to time now but not as much as I used to. My father has 5 horses here. My uncles have many horses in Romania. When I was younger I had to take care of them... that was a nightmare... :shock: The reward was riding them though, so it was okay. I don't have to take care of them now so that's better. :D You used to not be able to keep me off of them, I suppose since I work so much and everything I keep myself busy. I go out every 2 weeks on one for a day, they are definitely tons of fun... just very expensive to maintain. :doh:

Aww, it's little Jiro on a horse! That's a very pretty paint color horse in the second photo. :) Is that an English style saddle in the third photo? I don't see a saddle horn, that is why I am asking... I only had to use an English saddle to show horses in a couple of shows I did, but not many... and they are a pain in the arse,,, I hate them... :squint: Of course, anything is better than bareback... :shock: :tears: That just blows... :mad:

Yes, I would possibly like to have one or two of my own one day... possibly. I just know the costs affiliated with them so I get a little iffy about it sometimes... This also comes from the woman who wants a tiger.... :ugh: :laugh2:

I used to ride horses all the time when I was younger. I ride occasionally from time to time now but not as much as I used to. My father has 5 horses here. My uncles have many horses in Romania. When I was younger I had to take care of them... that was a nightmare... :shock: The reward was riding them though, so it was okay. I don't have to take care of them now so that's better. :D You used to not be able to keep me off of them, I suppose since I work so much and everything I keep myself busy. I go out every 2 weeks on one for a day, they are definitely tons of fun... just very expensive to maintain. :doh:

Aww, it's little Jiro on a horse! That's a very pretty paint color horse in the second photo. :) Is that an English style saddle in the third photo? I don't see a saddle horn, that is why I am asking... I only had to use an English saddle to show horses in a couple of shows I did, but not many... and they are a pain in the arse,,, I hate them... :squint: Of course, anything is better than bareback... :shock: :tears: That just blows... :mad:

Yes, I would possibly like to have one or two of my own one day... possibly. I just know the costs affiliated with them so I get a little iffy about it sometimes... This also comes from the woman who wants a tiger.... :ugh: :laugh2:

it's a western saddle in all pix. if you look realllllllllyyyy hard and maybe squint or blink your eyes repeatedly... you'll see it :laugh2:

Why? Are you kidding? Do you think it is easy to deal with horses? Lemme guess... :hmm: Guess you never rode and deal with horses in the past. Guess what? I already rode and deal with horses, they are NOT easy to deal with. My grandfather used to have 4 horses back then and I grew up there. Cleaning, deal with its own waste, feed everyday, water, and if horse get sick, well... anyway Horses can't travel far like vehicles can.
You, sir, spoke too soon, and never underassume other AD'ers.|

Can we all please stick to the topic about autonomous otherwise I will have to get the moderator to close this OP for good, because it just went off topic immediately and I don't want that.

Back