Autonomous cars (driveless)

It is coming near you! Don't you realize how much technology has advanced from nothing to so much technology? Have you heard "Ford, powered by Micro$oft?

Now with driver-less car, once get into mainstream, these cars HAVE to be controlled somehow to get traffic in order which would lead to interconnectivity.

Me worry too much? No, I am from 60's and now this is NOT 60's!

20 years ago, I never thought so many technology that would exist and advance so much for today and many of them already became reality.

And no one care because you are worry too much for everything. Btw, Not all new have built-in wireless.

Go already to buy a old car with 15 MPG because you hate computer. I think you need rid of your Android because it got high malware than iOS and BB. Maybe you need rid of PC because it's high virus than Linux and OSX. Maybe you need to live in Amish area because they don't have technology at all.

It is coming near you! Don't you realize how much technology has advanced from nothing to so much technology? Have you heard "Ford, powered by Micro$oft?

Now with driver-less car, once get into mainstream, these cars HAVE to be controlled somehow to get traffic in order which would lead to interconnectivity.

Me worry too much? No, I am from 60's and now this is NOT 60's!

20 years ago, I never thought so many technology that would exist and advance so much for today and many of them already became reality.

I knew about Ford with M$ and you still LOVE Ford no matter what. If you are from 60's then why you don't keeps truck from 60's? Why bought the 00's truck and SUV in the first place?

I noticed you complained so much for everything and you still buy them. That's silly. Driver-less car is not for everyone today. YOU don't have to BUY it for the future. Why complained? It's good for blind people or low vision or DA or lazy people.

Me complaining? :lol:

Guess you don't know enough of me. You failed the test on how much you know about me. :lol:

BTW, did I mentioned that younger generations are getting lazy than ever somewhere on AD? And you just said that too.

I just wanted a badass huge SUV, and if there was one in 60's I would buy even if there was one sold nowadays. So, 2000-2006 is the year that big badass SUV ever built.

I knew about Ford with M$ and you still LOVE Ford no matter what. If you are from 60's then why you don't keeps truck from 60's? Why bought the 00's truck and SUV in the first place?

I noticed you complained so much for everything and you still buy them. That's silly. Driver-less car is not for everyone today. YOU don't have to BUY it for the future. Why complained? It's good for blind people or low vision or DA or lazy people.

Highlander. can you show me old school acceleration cable system that we all know for over hundred years, how many of them have had unintended acceleration causing fatal accidents?

Toyota came up with concept of "Throttle by wire" and that was not long time ago and there have been cases of unintended acceleration. :hmm:

Now here comes new idea... Steering by wire... Will there be unintended steering cases going to appear? :hmm:

Take a Look Inside the First Steer-by-Wire Car | Autopia | WIRED

And no one care because you are worry too much for everything. Btw, Not all new have built-in wireless.

Go already to buy a old car with 15 MPG because you hate computer. I think you need rid of your Android because it got high malware than iOS and BB. Maybe you need rid of PC because it's high virus than Linux and OSX. Maybe you need to live in Amish area because they don't have technology at all.

He has a lot of fear so who cares about him.

Let him stuck with old cars and that's capitalist for all of us.

Guess you don't know enough of me. You failed the test on how much you know about me. :lol:

BTW, did I mentioned that younger generations are getting lazy than ever somewhere on AD? And you just said that too.

I just wanted a badass huge SUV, and if there was one in 60's I would buy even if there was one sold nowadays. So, 2000-2006 is the year that big badass SUV ever built.

You just CLEAR said that wireless is evil,hacker, risk, glitch, blah blah almost each times I read your post about that. Again, You just complained about new is bad because of hacker.

See, complained was pointless and you still buy a new SUV and you are 60's guy. Make no different.

You just CLEAR said that wireless is evil,hacker, risk, glitch, blah blah almost each times I read your post about that. Again, You just complained about new is bad because of hacker.

See, complained was pointless and you still buy a new SUV and you are 60's guy. Make no different.

I never forgot that DHB hated wireless networking in past.

Highlander. can you show me old school acceleration cable system that we all know for over hundred years, how many of them have had unintended acceleration causing fatal accidents?

Toyota came up with concept of "Throttle by wire" and that was not long time ago and there have been cases of unintended acceleration. :hmm:

Now here comes new idea... Steering by wire... Will there be unintended steering cases going to appear? :hmm:

Take a Look Inside the First Steer-by-Wire Car | Autopia | WIRED

Did you know that Euro vehicles use ETC since 80's. ETC is better than throttle by wire, Why? Easy to traction control OR electronic stability control on the ice/snow/wet road which much less accident and made auto transmission life longer due spin. You had no idea how many snow plow without a traction have so many auto transmission failed. How often you heard Euro vehicles have issue with ETC since 80's?

You are awful closed mind. Once you heard Toyota have issue with ETC and freak out and THINK all newer cars would be SAME problem and high risk for accident but NOPE. It's all depends on electrical engineer. I tried pressed on both brake pedal and gas pedal at the same time and RPM dropped down and slow down at old VW Rabbit which it's GOOD design. I heard Toyota won't slow down IF gas pedal got stuck and computer won't dropped RPM down when you pressed the brake pedal which it's BAD electrical engineer design.

It will be great news for Usher Syndrome and Retinitis Pigmentosa.

It's one thing I'm concern on low-vision... Does "driveless" car include to aware of other vehicle before the "driveless" car come to get on road? I may not see on article that give more details?

787.gif

787.gif

I'm the same with Calvin since I'm the OP.....

lazier? how?

Why? Are you kidding? Do you think it is easy to deal with horses? Lemme guess... :hmm: Guess you never rode and deal with horses in the past. Guess what? I already rode and deal with horses, they are NOT easy to deal with. My grandfather used to have 4 horses back then and I grew up there. Cleaning, deal with its own waste, feed everyday, water, and if horse get sick, well... anyway Horses can't travel far like vehicles can.

how is that any different from letting a horse do all the work for you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt20UnkmkLI]Audi Piloted Parking (Audi's self-parking car) - YouTube[/ame]

Back