6013314211_543acce12e_b.jpg

6013960102_cab772df27_b.jpg

6013424397_d312fb78c8_b.jpg

6013972372_337cc19117_b.jpg

6013960046_c890c5aac7_b.jpg

6013965930_fa59a53643_b.jpg

HAD SO MUCH FUN!

surfing vid is in my facebook :nana:

Great pixs, authentic...my guess is that you have good balance....I've always enjoyed watching the surfers at the beach. Ever had an encounter with a shark?

Great pixs, authentic...my guess is that you have good balance....I've always enjoyed watching the surfers at the beach. Ever had an encounter with a shark?

:ty:

Most shark attacks occurred in Florida. The Red Triangle was born in here, but I have not heard any attacks for two years while I heard several attacks in Florida. :hmm:

Great picture how long have you been surfing? I am a beach girl but not surfer. ;) couple of days go, I watched on tv about sharks. there were one in CA but i dont remember what city was. im sure that they would let you know by the sign. Riding on the surf look tough to me.

Once in a while, but I am seriously considering to purchase a wetsuit and surf board. It takes a lot of balance, yes, challenge, but FUN! You are beach girl, not surfer because you seems afraid of sharks? :roll: A lot of surfers go to ocean everyday all year in my area and I hear ZERO attacks except nearly drowning due to tide, and tsunami. Sharks are everywhere, and they just don't eat people, they are blind, and misunderstand humans as seals or other large fish. I think driving on the road is more likely will kill you than swimming in the ocean and getting attacked by shark. Stop watching movies too much. :giggle:

Sharks :run:...Few years back, at Jacksonville Beach,the waves were rolling high and many, many surfers in the water....we noticed a surfer on his board, paddling to shore and people were running up and yelling, "come on, come on...you can make it!".....right behind the surfer was a shark fin.....he did make it!

I want to go to the beach again... I need to... and I live in freakin Cali what the hell lol

I want to hit the beach hopefully before summer ends. Its been 4 yrs since I've been to the beach.

cool that is nice surf because your beard :lol: fun summer nice look like surf nice impressive!

authentic;1887704 [SIZE="1" said:
Stop watching movies too much.[/SIZE] :giggle:

if you were seriously considering about buying then do it before you have a GF then you ll have no time for surfing. :P

yea I may have watched the movies too much. :) JAWS!

practice and practice and practice, and the mindset saying, this balancing is cool and fun.
its hard for those uninitated
I cant surf, never - tried

but i can sure pull long wheelies on bikes, for blocks lengths (whole street, or two thats including wheelying around corners) some people thinks im gifted, nah thats bullshit, you see in my childhood, it was an unhappy one, i spent alot of time away from home, often in school yards practising just that (and jumps).

so it came with experience as well.

I doubt if ever learn surfing now, getting old and the reflexes aren't quick as it used to be, the reflex i speak off, it the intuitive one...the brain has to learn its environment and adapt - in this case, water, for my case it was torque and ground levels (and friction (tyres or tires to you americans)...feet pressure and balance point...surfing's balance point would be back leg pumping (to hold on the force of water that pushes you along?) and front leg would be directional (again im guessing here)...
its just practice and you can't practice alot if you keep falling off thinking it sux, and give up...thinking you'd make it somehow you have to perservere then the 'somehow' DO happen , sometimes alot sooner...
It did'nt took me long too learn wheelies when i was 12, i did 6 lampposts lengths in 6 weeks...well a freind back then showed me how, on a really crappy bike, (we all had crappy bikes, it was just then BMX's was coming into the country for the first time). I wanted a Redline, but got a NZ-made Pantha instead but still was a great bike...good memories on those...lots of it...snapping frames in half, breaking handlebars, breaking brakes, seats, replaced chains, i was rough! and i was a really skinny 12 year old at the time...

those pics are great authentic, looks like you had a ball, been on bigger waves? barrels?..guess you not ready for it yet, but still its cool waxing is half the fun, its like preparation for the 'attack on the waves' right? lol
good on ya

Last edited:
Sharks :run:...Few years back, at Jacksonville Beach,the waves were rolling high and many, many surfers in the water....we noticed a surfer on his board, paddling to shore and people were running up and yelling, "come on, come on...you can make it!".....right behind the surfer was a shark fin.....he did make it!

actually it was my dog

tumblr_kyxgo0KI8U1qb9hzgo1_400.jpg

:D

if you were seriously considering about buying then do it before you have a GF then you ll have no time for surfing. :P

yea I may have watched the movies too much. :) JAWS!

If I have a girlfriend, I would encourage her to surf, because it is always fun, and enjoy. I would not date non-adventurous gal who likes to sit and use alldeaf all day. :giggle:

If I have a girlfriend, I would encourage her to surf, because it is always fun, and enjoy. I would not date non-adventurous gal who likes to sit and use alldeaf all day. :giggle:

actually, there is, Scroll up look at Rio...

Lol. yeahhh that is a plan. ;) still, buy those outfit and go to the beach anyway.

Back