authentic goes surfing....

My next adventure mission is:

[yt]oYVj74IN1vM[/yt]

Lol, I never lived near to a beach in my whole life (and the climate wasn't favorable either)...so I never got the chance to learn to surf, but I would like to one day. xD

Yeah...I need a vacation to do something fun....but the joys of being a poor college student. >_>

And I live in Cali.... and I'm sitting here... what the hell is wrong with me? oh I'm broke, damn my work lol

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I hear that it's really tough in CA right now. Hang in there. Sending good luck your way.

18 % unemployment rate in my town alone :( thanks Sally

*goes back humming beach boys "Get Around"

*hacks authentic's thread* :D

Sallylou, I LOVE your profile picture. It's Professor Snape, isn't it? :)

Hrmm...California....SMH....annoying transportation, especially in SoCal area. SoCal area is always asking for road improvements just when they can invest more into mass transit...fortunately, I favor proposals that take more cars off the road and towards mass transit. ^_^

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I hear that it's really tough in CA right now. Hang in there. Sending good luck your way.

You are sure telling the truth. I was in Oakland last yr or the year b4. I saw a lot of hungry thugs in Oakland. Wow! Oakland is really bad. They hang around by the stadium and beg money from out of state Raiders fans. It was pathetic,really. They prey on them at hotels. My goodness.

Ok, back to topic.

UPDATED:

Went to surfing again today.

2zek046.jpg

Once in a while, but I am seriously considering to purchase a wetsuit and surf board. It takes a lot of balance, yes, challenge, but FUN! You are beach girl, not surfer because you seems afraid of sharks? :roll: A lot of surfers go to ocean everyday all year in my area and I hear ZERO attacks except nearly drowning due to tide, and tsunami. Sharks are everywhere, and they just don't eat people, they are blind, and misunderstand humans as seals or other large fish. I think driving on the road is more likely will kill you than swimming in the ocean and getting attacked by shark. Stop watching movies too much. :giggle:

Awesome photos and *OY* you look good!

Do you not find balancing difficult? I don't have very good balance. Dance for years and years to get better with it but cannot imagine surfing.

Awesome photos and *OY* you look good!

Do you not find balancing difficult? I don't have very good balance. Dance for years and years to get better with it but cannot imagine surfing.

:ty:

[yt]x5DVQIC6CX0[/yt]

The balance board is the only way to improve your balance in surfing, or anything. I have ordered this board through roloboard.com.

i am so late in this convo but are you surfing in huntington beach? you should come and teach me.... id love to learn!
i live in HB and i cant surf can you believe that!

i am so late in this convo but are you surfing in huntington beach? you should come and teach me.... id love to learn!
i live in HB and i cant surf can you believe that!

Haven't surfed there, but I know several deaf surfers go to HB, Santa Monica and Venice Beach....good waves there. I learned it all by myself, all you have to do is rent a wetsuit and surfboard then practice play and practice.

i remember surfing in hawaii for two weeks straight. O man it was a blast but the locals get pretty angry about sharing their waves

Back