Australian Sign Language Vlog's

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day I saw this tv program about parrots in Australia: NATURE . Parrots in the Land of Oz | PBS and I wonder if you had trouble with the wild parrots. How about kangaroos? I know now that the farmers hate the roos and parrots because of what they are doing to the land and crops. I was surprised about the parrots in Australia because I thought the parrots are native only to South America. Boy, was I wrong! I did learn something new.

I look forward to more of your vlogs. Maybe you will make one after you move out. You can always use your parents' at their home if you haven't buy one for yourself.

Hey, not to worry -- I plan to make my next vlog once I have moved out, I have two friends who only lives few minutes away from me, I intend to borrow their computers for a bit to add my vlog on... March 2 isn't far away now! Stay tuned, ladies and gentlemen.

UPDATE: I have decided that there will be no more VLOGS, but if you want to hear out some few things you can PM and ask for permission and we can have a chat via VP. Will let you know when I have the internet connected. Adios for now.

I love watch your Vlogs. You did very good. Keep up!

UPDATE: I have decided that there will be no more VLOGS, but if you want to hear out some few things you can PM and ask for permission and we can have a chat via VP. Will let you know when I have the internet connected. Adios for now.

Update: Ignore this message above - I have decided to resume tonight in making more VLOGs for ASL users to learn more about AUSLAN, cause I am more confident in my ASL Skills and my new VP is on its way over to my place very soon (On the plane right now).

I am more than happy to arrange short AUSLAN sessions on VP or oovoo of your choice, just have to arrange with me via PM, if you want to learn something new :)

Jillio - I am going to send you a PM, I have some ideas that you might want to hear.

Jake

Mod's Note:

This thread is locked requested by the creator's of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back