Aussie student in OK shot and killed "for fun"

boycott? huh? what for? we found the criminals and they will go to jail.

perhaps Australia should look at what they did to aboringos... :roll:

Same goes to us that did to Native American.

If they receive those kinds of punishment, how will that prevent them from committing a crime after they get out?

Outdoor education has very low recidivism rate so teens are unlikely to commit other crime after they served the consequence.

They need have access to better education as well.

I know some parents sent troubled teens to adventure camp and they won't cause any trouble again.

Rev. Jesse Jackson made comment on those case.

"Praying for the family of Chris Lane. This senseless violence is frowned upon and the justice system must prevail."

https://twitter.com/RevJJackson

Christopher Lane Murder: Teens Charged In Shooting Death Of Australian Baseball Player

I know summer can be very boring but no excuse to break the law - I don't understand why judge didn't send troubled teens to adventure camp instead of commit more crime.

So this the judge's fault he didn't entertain the little ones better? At what age should a person be required to owe up to their own actions? Ever...never, never, never? Maybe you should work for the defense. "Your Honor, I know they did a horrible thing but we all know it's not really their fault. There's no jobs..."

Laura

So this the judge's fault he didn't entertain the little ones better? At what age should a person be required to owe up to their own actions? Ever...never, never, never? Maybe you should work for the defense. "Your Honor, I know they did a horrible thing but we all know it's not really their fault. There's no jobs..."

Laura

OMG! You don't understand about what I'm saying.

I have NO SIDE with murderers and the court system is at fault as well because they fail to prevent teens from commit other crime.

prison was monitored... and yet criminals were able to figure out how to break out of jail... make weapons... smuggle drugs... etc. and on island - it's not that hard to make a boat.
way out in the ocean on a deserted island with no tools.... its like being a caveman all over again, think about it, even if they did build a boat they possibly wouldn't survive the ocean journey.

Laura and Reba failed to understand about my statement so I have to make clarify.

First, I have NO SYMPATHY to murderers, period.

I'm extremely disappointed with court system because they didn't punish the troubled teens enough and they let troubled teens free after serve the useless consequence, such as few days in jail. The jail will not solve everything so they need more serious program that disconnect them from real world, such as outdoor education, youth ranch, new life in rural communities or small town and other programs that help with troubled teens.

I believe that all of 3 teenagers should lock up in the prison for rest of their life and I have no sympathy for them.

Last, I support justice for Christopher Lane.

well I'm not sure if you can tell reality from fiction....

the simplest and cheapest way to reduce senseless violence like this is to improve community relationship. these kids are so detached from reality and morality that they killed this boy for fun and posted up a FB message - "Bang. Two drops in two hours." like it's funny.
Yeah, Like when are you gonna buy that bridge? Fiction right?

You need to get on the lighter side of things. Hey, its just and idea, what if it did work. Hell forget about the island, just execute them. People will open there eyes and say, Hey...theres no second chance if we get caught. Things have gotten too relaxed with the justice system, and these lawyers, most are a joke. WHY try to make a criminal look innocent and save him from death and give him life? Why provide shelter,food,clothes for them when they are worthless to society in every way...examples, serial killers, repeat offenders? just to name a few. Worthless to society and you cant return them to society. Why waste yours or mine or anyone elses hard earned money supporting them.Not only in jail but once out if anything they cant get jobs and we still support them on welfare. Fiction...think you better look into that one.

in case you didn't know - we depend on other countries as well... that's why you're living in luxury compared to them.

unless you want to be in constant state of war and every household in America filled with guns and service flags because we let loose the evils.
Yes we depend on other countries, but we don't have to.
We make trades, good enough.
But if they have problems, let them sort it out.
If your friend and his wife were fighting, are you gonna run over and side with one or the other, Hell no. Lose your friendship and/or end up a victim in the middle of it all. Same with America.... Hey, Im just here to borrow a cup of sugarand be gone, you guys work it out.

I want to know why it took so long for the 911 operator to send help? Sounds like this young man might of had a chance surviving if help arrived sooner. News like this makes me sick!!!!

I want to know why it took so long for the 911 operator to send help? Sounds like this young man might of had a chance surviving if help arrived sooner. News like this makes me sick!!!!
Probly on a lunch break, as they didn't have to answer.

Laura and Reba failed to understand about my statement so I have to make clarify.

First, I have NO SYMPATHY to murderers, period.

I'm extremely disappointed with court system because they didn't punish the troubled teens enough and they let troubled teens free after serve the useless consequence, such as few days in jail. The jail will not solve everything so they need more serious program that disconnect them from real world, such as outdoor education, youth ranch, new life in rural communities or small town and other programs that help with troubled teens.

I believe that all of 3 teenagers should lock up in the prison for rest of their life and I have no sympathy for them.

Last, I support justice for Christopher Lane.

one of the boy was in court the same day he killed the young man in cold blood. There is something wrong with the court system and the jails are so
jail overcrowded , the court has to let some walk and then wait for them to commit a crime before locking them up. This crime is so senseless and just made me feel so sick to my stomach. I can't began to understand why anyone would think it's OK to gun down an innocent person for fun!
And there been two horrible crime committed in state that happen just 14 hours apart. One was of 74 yo minster riding on his bike to help his daughter that was disable . The man was beaten to death with a hammer! :(

one of the boy was in court the same day he killed the young man in cold blood. There is something wrong with the court system and the jails are so
jail overcrowded , the court has to let some walk and then wait for them to commit a crime before locking them up. This crime is so senseless and just made me feel so sick to my stomach. I can't began to understand why anyone would think it's OK to gun down an innocent person for fun!
And there been two horrible crime committed in state that happen just 14 hours apart. One was of 74 yo minster riding on his bike to help his daughter that was disable . The man was beaten to death with a hammer! :(

It's a wonder people didn't come down hard on the hammer making industry and ban hammers in public settings. The thing I love about crimes like this is all law abiding gun owners are being put into the same category as these young asses. I love it when politicans want to blame a group of people that didn't commit a crime and compare us to those idiots that do.

It's a wonder people didn't come down hard on the hammer making industry and ban hammers in public settings. The thing I love about crimes like this is all law abiding gun owners are being put into the same category as these young asses. I love it when politicans want to blame a group of people that didn't commit a crime and compare us to those idiots that do.

Yeah people should need a permit to buy a hammer , baseball bat etc. I hope the cops will be able to find the ass that killed that poor man. I am not sure why I watch the news anymore , it's so horrible and the crimes are so senseless and sick.

You should ask me at first place before making outrageous or inaccurate statement - #45.

Is that statistic including justifiable homicides, police shootings and suicides? Just wondering.

I know we have a much higher murder rate involving guns but the overal homicide rate is like 4 times higher. Although i belive rape and assault are higher in austrailia. I guess my point is if we're killing more rapists i'm not sure i have a problem with that.

Back