Aussie student in OK shot and killed "for fun"

I say pull all the military out and bring them home to protect our land, and send all criminals over to do what they like...kill, and join the fun there.

That's not bad idea. :lol:

That's not bad idea. :lol:
If I was president, there wouldn't be any more prisons ( not like todays) just small ones for petty stuff, but the life and death row... put them on an island far away to survive on their own, if war comes... send a cargo ship load em and drop em off, then air drop the supplies needed. Their freedom is survival of the fittest and an island to call home. Put them to use rather than give them free meals and shelter, make them earn it.

OMG! You don't get it.

I can't believe that someone can't understand about what I'm saying.
I didn't read anything about camp being an option for them, or about the judge having the option of sending them to a camp.

I didn't read anything about camp being an option for them, or about the judge having the option of sending them to a camp.

Recheck my post #13.

I'm talking about prevention - prior to commit murder, I'm very disappointed that judge let troubled teens go free after useless consequence served. I believe troubled teens should receive stricter consequence, including mandatory outdoor education, community service (work at farm, clean the horse's poop), bootcamp (I don't support), youth ranch and drug rehabilitation center (only if teens are drug addict). That will prevent them from make more tragic events, such as murder.

I say pull all the military out and bring them home to protect our land, and send all criminals over to do what they like...kill, and join the fun there.

if your idea of America is a police state.... no thank you!

If I was president, there wouldn't be any more prisons ( not like todays) just small ones for petty stuff, but the life and death row... put them on an island far away to survive on their own, if war comes... send a cargo ship load em and drop em off, then air drop the supplies needed. Their freedom is survival of the fittest and an island to call home. Put them to use rather than give them free meals and shelter, make them earn it.

you watch too much movies.

when you put all hardened criminals together along with supplies... what you get? a very dangerous bunch that will be a threat to our national security.

criminals are not that stupid. given with time and resource... they'll be very dangerous and clever. they have nothing to lose. they don't care.

My idea of America is keep our noses out of others business and worry about our land, not them. If they chose to kill eachother, so be it... Here, keep it peaceful. Lock the doors to immigration. It WILL make them take control of their governments when they had enough.

when you put all hardened criminals together along with supplies... what you get? a very dangerous bunch that will be a threat to our national security.

criminals are not that stupid. given with time and resource... they'll be very dangerous and clever. they have nothing to lose. they don't care.
How when on a deserted island and no vehicles, boats or planes.
Give them a choice to die by execution or fight and earn some freedom. But in the end, they remain on a deserted island that is monitored

Jiro, yup I watch a lot of movies... so what?
Reality and fiction is 2 things.... I know its way out there but think about it, control population, control crime... if there is effort put into it, anything can be done. Yes it takes careful planning and all and Im sure there are pros and cons as with everything, but its just an idea that could possibly work. Or make em fight and execute them anyways in the end...they are criminals after all, let them do the dirty work. Why should you or I die for not doing anything wrong when they have a choice to have fun to die for...excuse the pun....lol

Recheck my post #13.

I'm talking about prevention - prior to commit murder, I'm very disappointed that judge let troubled teens go free after useless consequence served. I believe troubled teens should receive stricter consequence, including mandatory outdoor education, community service (work at farm, clean the horse's poop), bootcamp (I don't support), youth ranch and drug rehabilitation center (only if teens are drug addict). That will prevent them from make more tragic events, such as murder.
If they receive those kinds of punishment, how will that prevent them from committing a crime after they get out?

I think his suggestion is hyperbole - just like saying OJ Simpsons should drop in the air and let him hit the ground.

My suggestion above to troubled teens are consistent with constitutional.

Recheck my post #13.

Well, that didn't happen, and I don't think that was even an option. It's nice dream though.

How when on a deserted island and no vehicles, boats or planes.
Give them a choice to die by execution or fight and earn some freedom. But in the end, they remain on a deserted island that is monitored

prison was monitored... and yet criminals were able to figure out how to break out of jail... make weapons... smuggle drugs... etc. and on island - it's not that hard to make a boat.

My idea of America is keep our noses out of others business and worry about our land, not them. If they chose to kill eachother, so be it... Here, keep it peaceful. Lock the doors to immigration. It WILL make them take control of their governments when they had enough.

in case you didn't know - we depend on other countries as well... that's why you're living in luxury compared to them.

unless you want to be in constant state of war and every household in America filled with guns and service flags because we let loose the evils.

Jiro, yup I watch a lot of movies... so what?
Reality and fiction is 2 things.... I know its way out there but think about it, control population, control crime... if there is effort put into it, anything can be done. Yes it takes careful planning and all and Im sure there are pros and cons as with everything, but its just an idea that could possibly work. Or make em fight and execute them anyways in the end...they are criminals after all, let them do the dirty work. Why should you or I die for not doing anything wrong when they have a choice to have fun to die for...excuse the pun....lol

well I'm not sure if you can tell reality from fiction....

the simplest and cheapest way to reduce senseless violence like this is to improve community relationship. these kids are so detached from reality and morality that they killed this boy for fun and posted up a FB message - "Bang. Two drops in two hours." like it's funny.

I feel horrible for the young man family , g/f and friends.. I was totally shocked when I heard this on the news yesterday . It's was great the thugs where found before they killed more innocent people 'for fun'.

Back