Aussie student in OK shot and killed "for fun"

whatever dude... the quote got messed up and was correcting it. Yahoo changed settings and got my laptop all screwed up again... Waste of my time, thank you.

whatever dude... the quote got messed up and was correcting it. Yahoo changed settings and got my laptop all screwed up again... Waste of my time, thank you.

You went to hollering us with frivolous debate that have no consistent with realism.

I will be not right person for you to debate, so you can believe what you want and you can discuss with your politician about your idea.

You went to hollering us with frivolous debate that have no consistent with realism.

I will be not right person for you to debate, so you can believe what you want and you can discuss with your politician about your idea.
Sounds good to me, Ill consult with Mickey Mouse. Have a great rest of the evening, and don't waste too much of your time on one topic.

That's not true - you made false assumption about my life so that show you are truly pathetic and frivolous.

How to respond to Fox's personal attack....your own words "your opinion."

I think it's odd that Obama who had so much to say about the shooting in Florida has little to say about this crime given how clearly racial the shooting was. Can we say "two faced double standard." :roll: If Obama had a relative on his mother's side, would he look like the victim?

I send an email to Obama today about him not saying anything about this and that he should .

I send an email to Obama today about him not saying anything about this and that he should .

I guaranty you he won't mention any of the racial tweets the killer posted.....gee....wonder why, Obamba.....? :roll: BTW, where's Jackson and Sharpton in all this....thought they'd be all over this racial killing.....not....

I guaranty you he won't mention any of the racial tweets the killer posted.....gee....wonder why, Obamba.....? :roll: BTW, where's Jackson and Sharpton in all this....thought they'd be all over this racial killing.....not....

I guess it was different professionalism - he's president. :lol:

What do you expect from a "president" who gives all his breaking news on "The Tonight Show..."

I don't watch The Tonight Show but I think Obama is trying to make looks like celebrity. :lol:

I believe GWB did involved in The Tonight Show too.

My comments:

• Bullying by larger, older kids is horrible; it can harm the victim physically and emotionally. :(
  • The victim's father seems satisfied that the bullies' father has disciplined them appropriately.
  • I wonder where the toddler's parents were when this happened? How on earth can a three-year-old be playing on the street without an adult supervising?

I don't watch The Tonight Show but I think Obama is trying to make looks like celebrity. :lol:

I believe GWB did involved in The Tonight Show too.
When President Obama sat down Tuesday with Tonight Show host Jay Leno, he was following -- and extending -- a trail blazed by many a politician.

Politicians have been trying to reach voters through late-night talk shows for more than 50 years, using techniques pioneered by candidates as different as Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton.

Obama’s contribution: He’s the first sitting president to do late-night television.

Tuesday was Obama’s sixth appearance on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno, his fourth since moving into the White House.

As president, Obama has also made two appearances on Leno’s rival program, The Late Show With David Letterman, as well as one with future Tonight show host Jimmy Fallon (with whom Obama “slow-jammed the news” about his student loan program)….
http://www.app.com/article/20130806...st-sitting-president-do-late-night-television

Back