ATTN: Myself / to know me? Ask me anything atoz!!!!

aieeeeeeeee!!!!!!! more question for me more plzzzzz damit!

Originally posted by funnybebe78
what did u do today? :P
I stayed overnight at my dad's place and we rode bikes around the Cherry Creek Reservior it's more than 4 miles around the lakes... seem big... but the halfway it rained so hard we had to find a shelter to be under then we rode back home felt so sweaty then took shower then went out to get food then go Best Buy talk about cpu stuff and went home to watch a movie called "Kiss of the Dragon" actor: Jet Li... very good movie alot of action but in the end I got some tears rolling down my cheek....now i'm online being postwhoring!

sleep-w.gif

Psst... anyone got a mini or huge question for me or a expression to me.. :ily: come on y'll!

Originally posted by ChelEler
Have you met Lazsa yet?
nope they haven't met each other yet .... Lazsa have something to take care for herself. so we will try again to get together next time.

Originally posted by knightwolf68
sooooo what do u think of last Friday night ???
it was kewl chatting with everybody... I think the cute lady, I think it was heather her name? (not in here) glad she's kewl with my personal preferences situation and seem other didn't know... cool catch ya later...

Have you met Lazsa yet?
:tears: :tears: :tears: *sobbing* no no grandma no! Not yet.... I guess she was scared to meet me too soon... perhap she doesn't want me to become straight and :boink: her... lmao. hopefully I'll meet her soon!

:laugh2: Gotta love it when you call me Grandma! ;)

I heard that you met Knightwolf68 some time ago, ... tell me your experience and feeling about him.

Originally posted by wickedeyed
how stupid can you be?
me? hmmm... that's very good question.... I think I can be really stupid as much as you are... :lol: :rofl: just kidding... sometime I'm stupid enough to say something first before thinking it twice... but that rarely happen... also I will be very stupid enough to marry a lady!

Originally posted by knightwolf68
nope they haven't met each other yet .... Lazsa have something to take care for herself. so we will try again to get together next time.
HEY! :slap: hold your horse :slap: again this thread's mine comment! LMAO

:laugh2: Gotta love it when you call me Grandma! ;)

I heard that you met Knightwolf68 some time ago, ... tell me your experience and feeling about him.
yeah I met him Knightwolf for first time I think it was about a month ago, I don't know him that much but so far he's a nice guy enough not to be mean to me... feeling about him? he ain't gay or you mean as a person? good person simply as that or you want more detail, just ask!

What will you study to become in Gally?
well unknown studies yet, but have some ideas of what I like, Business Administration, Accounting, teaching, helping with deaf community, sociology, but I know Gally will help adjust my major until the right one I like then go vrooooom on that studies...

Back